I simply hate your short replies....😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
I simply hate your short replies....😳
I simply hate your short replies....😳
Awesome!!! 😈
Haunted DT ban gaya hai.
This place exists?
Originally posted by: Supermagical
This place exists?
DT is still there, rehne wale ghayab hain. 🤪
DT is still there, rehne wale ghayab hain. 🤪
May be everybody's enjoying their busy schedule.
Originally posted by: Supermagical
May be everybody's enjoying their busy schedule.
Haan dikh raha hai and respond bhi same way mein kar rahi hun. 😳
Somebody is frustrated 😛
Hey guys! How are you doing?
Originally posted by: loveparsh
Hey guys! How are you doing?
Hi. Breathing?🤓