Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: The_incredible

https://twitter.com/ShiShah_world77/status/1229260375884845056?s=20

Blessing the lu thread with the most beautiful and happy dulhan of Abir..Kuhu Gaye bhaad mein..look at this baby..

I am in love with this look of Rhea 

Man hi nahi Bharta 

Perfect takkar de rahi hai abir ko 

Jayati321 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thank you Suta and Diyu for the written updates.I don't know how to react now. So it's almost confirmed both the couples are getting married on the same day and on the same mandap.👏 So it's no more #MishBirkiShadi. Thank you so much makers for breaking our hearts like this.

I have never seen a such ridiculous ,insanely bad and pathetic storyline in the history of ITV. I have some questions. 1,For BadePapa,if you can see the hatred of BB for Mishti,can't you see the same kind of hatred in Kuhu's actions. 2-On Kuku's marriage day you didn't even want to discuss about Mishti,coz it was Kuhu's day.Then today is Mishti's day. Can't you wait for some other time to fix Kuku's relationship. Anywz both of them have told that they don't want to break their marriage.So what's the hurry? 3.As the senior most and the sensible one Badepapa,do you really think this 2nd marriage will boost Kuhu to comeout from her insecurities and jealousy?4.If you couldn't trust Abir then,how can you trust Kunal so easily after learning his betrayal.

I have some other questions also. But by asking them i am gonna waste my time,energy and sanity. So i should stop here. Anywz makers it's your show,feel free to show whatever you wanna show. We MishBirians have always been cheated by you. But so far we have not learnt our lesson.So it's our mistake.

Jayati321 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gaurirane366

I just want abir to realize kuhu Hateness for mishti in this track bas... 

Nothing else matter🤔

Absolutely....👍🏼Now i just want to see this. More than MishBir's marriage i am waiting for the day when Abir will break the BRO CODE with Kuhu. 

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

@ jayanti.. And @ preeti

True... Only abir breaking bro code.. Will be saving grace of whole track.... 

Jayati321 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

Perfect analysis of Kuhu 👍🏼

Pali,kya socha tha re.... yeh kya hogaya??I know MishBir will get married this time by hook or crook.But i don't wanna the 2nd leads marriage in parallel.Why can't it be only MishBir's marriage? Humne kya paap kiya hei jo hume Kuku ke sath sab kuch share karna padta hei.😡 Bloody i don't even consider them as parallel leads. It's unbearable for me to see them with MishBir all the time.

Jayati321 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mimzy

I remember his kaands......😆but he is newly in 'lowe'.

Plus he is trying to change for Abir even if it is difficult for him. He is trying with all his relations even Parul massi. 

But this guy is clueless when it comes to what Kuhu wants. 

I am giving him a benefit of doubt since that hospital scene when he knws Abir is in danger.

The old Kunal would have totally abandoned Kuhu for his brother, but that time he was reluctant to leave. He was worried abt his brother and went looking for him but he came back for Kuhu also. 

Maybe he would flip or not flip in future. But his change was gradual unlike Kuhu who flips every second😆

Really?

Mini,do you really think these two can handle their marriage? They are so different from each other. Before atleast there was a chance,coz both were selfish,self centered,egoistic and jealous types ,also had a same motto in life #separateMishBir.😆 But now Kunal is changing. He is trying to change for his brother who is and will always remain his first priority.He has seen only one side of Kuhu's behaviour. Still he doesn't know Kuhu well.Now he has accepted Mishti with open arms.😃how will he manage a balance between Kuhu and Mishti. He is not Abir.😆

That's why i am telling to send them to a good marriage counseller. They need counselling . But makers  are not listening.what to do😆

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jayati321

Really?

Mini,do you really think these two can handle their marriage? They are so different from each other. Before atleast there was a chance,coz both were selfish,self centered,egoistic and jealous types ,also had a same motto in life #separateMishBir.😆 But now Kunal is changing. He is trying to change for his brother who is and will always remain his first priority.He has seen only one side of Kuhu's behaviour. Still he doesn't know Kuhu well.Now he has accepted Mishti with open arms.😃how will he manage a balance between Kuhu and Mishti. He is not Abir.😆

That's why i am telling to send them to a good marriage counseller. They need counselling . But makers  are not listening.what to do😆

i agree with you... kuku shaadi nahi nebegi... but iam happy that they kuku are getting married because of this mishti ko kuch nahi kahegaa and seen in segemnts that mishbir will marry but not in that mandap and they will do chet pe shaadi as told rhea in some segment but shaadi hogi and i think we wont get any parallel sequence... 

P.S: iam happy that no one will blame mishti and abir can see kuhu colours... 

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jayati321

Really?

🤣🤣

I have my doubts Jayuu😆

But Kunal really took a lot of shit from Kuhu after marriage....so he has the capacity to adjust......but not for Mishti.😆😆Balance tho nahi kar payenge......he is not Abir.......but Abir is there to baby sit😆 naa

Bold- 😆Even I wanted that marriage counsellor for them, but Kunal thought 2nd marriage is the way to solve their problems.....maybe it is as every problem in this show is solved by shaadi🤣

I even wanted all 4 of them to see a psychatrist too.....par woh bhi nahi hua.......😆ab shaadi hi dekh lete hain😆

AreYaar thumbnail

Just caught up on the new spoilers....yayyy go Mishti! 🥳

Waah meri sherni finally form mein aa rahi hai 👏.....hope for bhaag ke shaadi has suddenly shot up full on again 🤣

I don’t know how a random bus will play into all this again but as long as Mishti bhaag jaaye and Abir ko bhi bhagaa le jaaye, all good 🙏😂

After so many epis of Kuhu torture, finally a ray of hope 😆.....waise bhi Kuhu ka bakwaas has now gotten so repetitive, it’s stopped boiling my blood that much. She can only be laughed at 😆

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mimzy

😆😆His 'efforts' are not much but for a person like Kunal who is stubborn and had never let people in except for Abir and his Maa, it is actually a big thing that he considers someone else also important in his life.  

LOL......I know he wronged Kuhu by marrying under false pretences. But after that he actually took a lot of shit from Kuhu. If you remember he never liked people talking back to him or stating their opinions. He didn't like Mishti for her independent thoughts, but when it came to Kuhu he really put up with a lot of shit.😆 

Makes me wonder why??😆All the rules in RV house were redundant for Kuhu😆I mean kuch bhi.......

Haan he has done a lot to Mishti and had never properly apologized or repented.....maybe the hug tomorrow is a signal in that direction😆

Bold - True....😆He will really feel sorry by the end of this track for staying married to Kuhu🤣

Well he deserved the hard time he got from Kuhu for all his misogynistic MCP kaands in the lead up to the wedding 😛😆.....that was Karma giving him some just desserts. 

Oh he let Kuhu get away with it cuz subconscious sports car Lowe tha yaar Kunal ke dil mein bhi 🤣......

Anyways yes, he will now see the real extent of Kuhu’s psychoticness about Mishti....pehle toh he was himself guilt tripping about mistreating Kuhu....but now that’s magically resolved 😆....so he can enjoy real Kuhuness 😛🤣.....

I have a feeling ki ab trio bonding  hogi between AM and Kunal and Kuhu will go even more crazy over that 😆...she won’t be able to tolerate ki pehle it was her with “bro” Abir and Kunal and ab ek new trio ban jaayega. She may throw lots of tantrums to get Kunal and Abir to keep running over to her 😆

Edited by AreYaar - 4 years ago