Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Niyati this is totally dhamaal part  RB gets award, the speech , Pre Moh confrontation RB's worry .. and the final cliff hanger "kidnap " most likely by NB ... ab no one can save him lol 

waiting for the next one 

Niyati_T thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

First and foremost, I am tremendously sorry for keeping you guys waiting for so long for the update of this story. 😒

I had the worst writers block with this one and took me almost two months to finish this one chapter 🤓

I wanted to give this story a proper ending, so I kept re-editing it again and again. 🤔

Now that I am kind of satisfied with the outcome (not completely satisfied though 🤓) I am updating it. 

Hope you guys will enjoy it and I’ll be waiting for your views on it 😊

~~~~~~~

Chapter 10 

Rishabh felt his entire body shiver in rage as Mehra broke the news of Prerna being kidnapped. The only name that came in his mind was Naveen, who was present at the event along with the Basus. His doubt was confirmed once he saw the footage of Mehra’s phone. 

The footage clearly captured Naveen hitting Prerna on her head when she was about to enter the ladies room and then carrying her through the back gate of the hall. 

‘Track his number and get me his live location…’

Rishabh said in a dangerously low voice as he handed Mehra his phone back. He gripped his fist in anger and slammed it on the nearest wall. Anurag and Mehra both were startled by his reaction. He walked to Anurag and shot him an angry glare 

‘Jake batatiye apni Mom ko ki unke Bhai ne kya kiya hai.. Prerna ki shadi karvane chali thi na vo Naveen ke saath.. dekh lijiye kis hadh tak ja sakta hai vo apne pagalpan main..’ 

He ran his hand through his hair to calm down before he gave a pointed look to Anurag. 

‘Pray to lord Mr Basu, ki Prerna ko kuch bhi na ho.. because agar Naveen ne usse Zara sa bhi harm karne ki koshish ki.. I swear, I’ll kill him with my bare hands…’ 

Rishabh turned to Mehra, who by now had a live location of where Naveen had taken Prerna. Without wasting a second Rishabh stormed out of the venue followed by Mehra. For a minute Anurag stood there completely baffled by the news. He couldn’t believe that Naveen’s obsession with Prerna would lead to such circumstances. He quickly recovered from his trance and followed Rishabh. 

‘Mr Bajaj, main bhi aapke saath aana chaahta hun. Prerna ko dhoondhne ke liye’ 

Though Rishabh was not very pleased by this idea he didn’t want to argue with Anurag and waste any more time. He just nodded his head and the trio left in Rishabh’s car. 

——

Forty five minutes later the trio had reached a secluded location. An old house stood in front of them. The location was perfect to kidnap someone and hide them. 

Rishabh was furious right now. The entire drive he only had negative thoughts wandering in his mind. Was Prerna safe? What was Naveen trying to do to her? Could she be hurt? They kept tracing Prerna’s phone and he hoped to reach the place before anything could happen to her. He stepped out of his car and slammed the door in anger. He took long and fast steps in the direction of the house, ignoring Mehra’s plea of waiting for the police to arrive 

‘Sir Naveen is a dangerous man. We have no idea if he is armed. It could be risky to go inside without the police’ 

‘I don’t care if he is dangerous or stupid. Prerna uske saath akele hai aur mujhe bas ussi baat ka darr hai. You can wait for the police to arrive par main Ek minute aur nahi rukhne wala. I have to make sure that she’s okay!’ 

‘Mr Bajaj, it would only be wise to stay back and wait for the police. Aisa bhi ho sakta hai ki Naveen Babu ne abh tak Prerna ko kuch na kiya ho. After all, he does seem to like her and if he has kidnapped her because of the same, vo usse harm nahi karenge. But Kahin aisa na ho ki hume yahan dekh kar Naveen Babu pagalpan main aake sach main Prerna ko hurt kar den’ 

Anurag tried to reason with Rishabh and stop him from entering the house. Rishabh halted in his place for a minute and weighed the words. It was possible that what Anurag was saying could be true. 

‘Mr Basu, aap jo keh rahe hain vo Shayaad sach ho sakta hai. But I can’t just stand here waiting for the police to arrive while prerna is inside that house right now. I have already failed to protect her at the venue Lekin main abh usse akele nahi rehne de sakta hun’ 

Rishabh’s care and concern for Prerna still confused Anurag but he knew that it was genuine. 

‘Agar aap police ka wait nahi karna chahte toh theek hai. Par ghar main aap akele nahi jayenge. I’ll accompany you. Main Naveen Babu ko aapse zyada janta hun ho sakta hai ki main aapke kaam aa sakun. Prerna is my friend and I’d like to help you save her’ 

Rishabh gave him a small affirmative nod and they made a quick plan to rescue Prerna. 

——- 

*Inside The House

Prerna groaned as she opened her eyes and tried to adjust to the bright yellow light of the room. She scanned her surroundings as she sat up straight. It was a medium size room which had an odd smell. The entire room was covered in sheets which were covered with dust. The bed that she laid in though, had a clean sheet on it. As if it had been made up only for her to lay in it. She heard some footsteps outside the door and fear gripped her throat. She pulled her knees closer to her chest and hugged herself tightly as the door pushed open. 

‘Aah.. finally you are awake. I was about to come and wake up for dinner.’ 

Naveen said cheerfully as he walked to the bed and sat next to Prerna. He placed a plate of food in front of her and tried to touch her hand but Prerna was quick enough to move a little and get out of his reach 

‘Huh… mujh se dur jane kis koshish kar rahi ho.. lekin kab tak kosish karogi?!’ 

He shifted closer to her making Prerna move back further. She was almost on the edge of the bed. Naveen had a smirk on his face as he leaned in closer to her 

‘Tume main dur nahi jane dunga Prerna.. main toh tumhe sab se dur le jaunga.. tumhare maa baap ko laga ki agar vo humare rishte ke liye mana kar denge toh main tumhara peecha chod dunga.. par vo mujhe jante nahi. Jab mujhe koi cheez acchi lagti hain na, main vo karna pade vo karta hun usse hasil karne ke liye.. aur tum mujhe acchi lagti ho..’ 

He caresses her face with the back of his hand. Prerna cringed at his touch. She shut her eyes tightly causing her tears to roll down her cheeks. 

‘Tum ro kyun rahi ho? Main tumhe hurt nahi karunga… main tum pasand karta hun.. bohut pasand karta hun aur main toh bas tumhe apna banana chahta hun …’

‘Please…. please mujhe jane dijiye…’ 

‘Jane dun? Tumhe jane dun? Tumne suna nahi kya maine kya kaha abhi? Main tumhe pasand karta hun. Aur mujhe jo cheez pasand aati hai vo meri hi hoti hai.. main tumhe kahin nahi jane dunga.. ’ 

He grabbed her hair in a fist and pulled her face closer to him making Prerna winch in pain. 

‘Maine dekha tha.. function main, kaise tum uss Bajaj ko dekh rahi thi aur vo tumhe… tum usse pasand karti ho na? Ussi ke liye tumne mujhse shadi karne ke liye mana kiya tha na?!’ 

Prerna nodded her head negatively. Though what he was saying was true, she couldn’t agree with him. She knew that she was dealing with a psychopath right now.

‘Jhut bol rahi ho…’ 

Naveen clutched her hair tighter, making her yelp in pain. 

‘Mujhse jhut bol rahi ho… main aache se janta hun.. chakkar chal raha hai na tumhara usske sath, issliye tumne mujhe reject kiya.. par dekho.. abh tum yahan ho.. mere saath… aur main hamesha ke liye tumhe aapne saath le jaunga…’ 

‘Naveen Babu….’ 

Anurag’s voice from outside startled both of them. Prerna let out a sigh of relief as fresh tears pooled in her eyes. Naveen let go of her hair and removed his handkerchief and tied it on her mouth. He went to the cupboard where some duct tape, he tied her hands and legs with it. Making it impossible for her to move. 

‘Tension mat lo.. main abhi wapas aa jaunga…’ 

He walked out of the room while Prerna kept muffling and struggling to free herself. 

——

Anurag stood in the middle of the hall and waited for Naveen to come out. He tried to look around if he could see Prerna, he hoped that she was fine. As soon as Naveen came in sight Anurag walked to him and started questioning him about his whereabouts and what was he doing at a place like this. 

While Anurag kept Naveen busy with his random talks, Rishabh went to the back of the house and peeked inside the window to spot Prerna. He found the back entrance and walked in the house, careful enough to not make a sound that could grab Naveen’s attention. 

As he walked in the passage he could hear some muffled voices. He was sure that it was Prerna, he rushed to the door and to his luck Naveen had not locked it. He pushed it open and a wave of relief ran through him. She was fine, she looked scared but at least she was fine. Rishabh rushed to her side and quickly undid the handkerchief around her mouth. 

‘Let’s get you out of here..’ 

Rishabh used his car keys to cut through the tape and freed Prerna. As soon as her hands were untied, Prerna threw them around Rishabh’s neck and hugged him tightly as she sobbed silently in the crook of his neck. Rishabh returned her embrace and soothed her hair to console her. 

‘It’s alright. I am here… nothing happened to you, and I won’t let anything happen to you…’ 

Rishabh kept muttering sweet nothings to her till she calmed a bit. She was surely shaken by the whole thing and he couldn’t blame her for that. A few minutes later he broke the hug and cut the tape around her feet. He lifted her gently in his arms and walked to the door. Making sure that Naveen was still no where in sight he walked to the back door. Once they had reached the car, Rishabh made Prerna stand on her feet and wiped her tears, he gently cupped her face and made her look at him.

‘Listen to me carefully now, no more tears. You are safe. I have to go back inside and give Naveen what he deserves…’ 

Prerna clutched his hands tightly and was about to say something but Rishabh nodded his head negatively and stopped her. 

‘No… he has to pay for what he has done. He may have not harmed you but he tried to take you away from me… he doesn’t get away with it just like this…’ 

Rishabh looked at Mehra and signalled him to stay with Prerna. He freed his arm from her grip and assured her through his eyes that he will be fine. Prerna stood there helpless and worried as she saw him enter the house once more. 

——-

Naveen was getting impatient with Anurag’s unofficial intergoration. He had to cover it up by saying that this was a friend’s place and he was here only to comfort himself after being rejected by Prerna. But Anurag kept trying to make him understand that their marrige would have been a disaster, given their age gap and the different way of living. 

‘Come on Naveen Babu, I know that Prerna is beautiful. But Maa is right, she isn’t the girl for you.. you come from an elite background and she from a middle class family. Your pair isn’t the right one.’ 

With every word Anurag felt a heavy guilt in his chest, he had to say such mean things about Prerna only to agitate Naveen and keep him distracted. He hoped that Rishabh would have gotten her safely outside the house by now. All the while, Anurag noted the change in Naveen’a expressions. His eyes would shine with lust whenever he took Prerna’s name and the way his face would burn in anger when he pointed out the flaws in their paring.

‘You are saying all this only because you don’t want Prerna to be with me. And I know why, because you want to be with her… Maine dekha hai tumhe usse dekhte hue.. tum bhi usse like karte ho na.. but Prerna tumhe like nahi karti… aur main janta hun vo mujhe bhi pasand nahi karti .. par main toh karta hun na.. aur main usse apne saath leke jaunga… tum mujhe nahi rukh paoge… Prerna ke liye mujhse better partner koi nahi hai…’ 

Naveen smirked at Anurag with a slight pride in his voice which made Anurag realise the depth of his obsession with Prerna. It must have only been a few days, but Naveen was surely obsessed with Prerna and his lust for him was too strong for him to think about her in this way. 

‘Aur yehi tumhari sabse badi galat fehmi hai…’ 

Naveen and Anurag turned to Rishabh who stood at the threshold of the house, calmly with his hands behind his back. He walked to them purposefully. Seeing his demeanour, Anurag was now sure that Rishabh had successfully rescued Prerna and he felt relieved. But if that was the case then why was he back? Naveen on the other hand was shocked to see Rishabh there. 

‘Tum yahan kya kar rahe ho?!’ 

‘I am here to serve you what you deserve…’ 

Rishabh spoke through his grated teeth as he stood in front of Naveen. He looked straight in his eyes and spoke.

‘Tumhe kya laga tha, tum Prerna ko kidnap karke le aaoge aur main haath pe haath rakhe baitha rahunga? You really thought it would be so easy for you to take her away from me?!’ 

‘Asaan hi toh tha.. tumhare hote hue bhi main Prerna ko venue se kidnap karke le aya. Aur tum kuch nahi kar paye… ussi tarah main yahan se bhi Prerna ko le jaunga.. aur tum kuch nahi kar paoge…’

Naveen tried to act unaffected by Rishabh’s glare, instead he tried to scare him by threatening to take Prerna away. But the smirk on Rishabh’s face confused him. 

‘Fine. Le jana… but first go and check if she is still there in the house.’ 

Immediately, Naveen walked to the room where he had held Prerna and was fuming with anger when he saw her missing. He turned to go back to the hall, he walked to Rishabh in rage but before he could say or do anything, Rishabh threw a punch in face making him fall flat on the ground. 

‘This is for kidnapping Prerna…’ 

Rishabh caught his collar and made him stand only to punch him again.

‘This is for terrifying her..’

He threw the final punch right on his nose and let Naveen fall on the ground again.

‘And this is for having such disgusting thoughts about her… and on behalf of your ex-wives whom you have treated so wrongly and put them through hell.’ 

As if right on cue the police walked in and cuffed Naveen. They walked outside the house and as soon as Rishabh came in sight, Prerna ran to him and embraced him. She was relieved that he was okay. Rishabh held her shaking frame against him and inhaled her scent. He finally felt relieved and calm. 

Mehra handed the inspector the file which had all the details of Naveen’s past crimes of human trafficking and the cases of domestic violence filed against him by his ex-wives. 

Anurag who was still there felt a little awkward seeing Rishabh and Prerna in an embrace. But now he understood why Rishabh was so concerned for Prerna. He could sense the love they had for each other. 

Prerna broke the embrace as she spotted Anurag. She smiled at him and muttered a thank you. If he would have not kept Naveen distracted it would have been difficult for Rishabh to reduce her with such ease. Silently they got in the car with Rishabh and Prerna in the back seat and Anurag in the front as Mehra drove them home. 

——-

Rishabh picked Prerna in his arms as Mehra halted the car in front of his house. He had informed Rajesh that he’d be taking Prerna to his place tonight as Kukki wanted to spend the night with her. He had lied because he didn’t want to share the whole incident with them. He knew that they might worry unnecessarily though nothing had happened. He tucked Prerna in his bed and went to check on Kukki who was sleeping peacefully. 

Once he was back in his room, Rishabh freed himself from the jacket and sat on the edge of the bed with his face in his hands. He felt his heart beat normally after a long time. Since the minute he had come to know about Prerna being abducted till he got her home, he felt like his heart would stop beating any minute. 

For the first time in his life he was scared. So scared that he might have died out of fear. Fear of losing her, fear of not being able to save her in time. He didn’t realise when his tears rolled down his cheeks. Rishabh was so lost in his moment that he failed to notice that Prerna had woken up until she smacked her arms around his waist and rested her head against his back. He turned himself in her embrace and pulled her in his lap. He hid his face in her neck and sobbed quietly. 

Seeing the man who had always been so strong, breakdown in her arms like this brought tears in Prerna’s eyes. She let him cry because she knew that he had to let go of it.

They enjoyed the silence and the warmth of each other for a few more minutes before Rishabh broke the hug. He wiped his face with the back of his hand and avoided looking at Prerna. 

‘I am sorry.. it’s just…’ 

‘It’s Okay to have a moment of weakness Rishabh. You don’t have to be strong all the time..’ 

Prerna spoke softly. She placed her hand under his chin and made her look at him.

‘Aapno ke liye darne main koi harz nahi hota.. mujhe bhi darr lag raha tha. Lekin mujhe pata tha that you’d come to save me… because I know you’ll never let anything happen to me.. jab tak hum saath hain.. hum dono main se kisi ko kuch nahi hoga…’ 

She gave him a small smile and caught his hand, she locked her fingers with his and kept staring at their interviended hands. Rishabh bought them closer to his lips, without breaking their eye contact he placed soft kisses on each of her knuckles. He cupped her face with his free hand and asked her a silent question through his eyes, in response to it Prerna leaned in closer to him, with a smile Rishabh placed his lips on her soft ones and kissed her. They shared their first kiss, which felt like a seal to their deal of protecting and loving each other. And being together in their moment of weakness as a strength to each other. 

~~~~~~~

Finally, I have completed the story.. it’s been one of the longest one that I have written so far. I hope you guys enjoyed reading it. Thank you to all the PreRish AT members for encouraging me to write more. 

Ps: Kriti, thank you for trusting me with the prompt, I hope I’ve lived up to your expectations. 

Love, 

Niyati ♥️

Edited by Niyati_T - 4 years ago
MishtiNew thumbnail

Originally posted by: Niyati_T

Res for update 😛

Niyati Di..... I will cry now....😭🥺🥺🥺

Edited by MishtiNew - 4 years ago
17121993 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Please update dear....🤭😔😔😔😔

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Res for update 😛

24 hours honge ab Niyati. 😆

But we can wait. 👍🏼

Minhasmansi92 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Res for update 😛

Update dede yaar. Main mari ja rahi hu read karne ke liye.....😭

MishtiNew thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minhasmansi92

Update dede yaar. Main mari ja rahi hu read karne ke liye.....😭

Please update Niyati Di...😭

Edited by MishtiNew - 4 years ago
Niyati_T thumbnail

Sorry for the delay guys, updating toning for sure 😳

Surya.Ravi thumbnail

Sorry for the delay guys, updating toning for sure 😳

Waiting, waiting 

Niyati_T thumbnail

Originally posted by: 456

Great update 👏

& cliffhanger who kidnapped prerna. I think this is naveen.. 

Update soon niaji🤗

Thank you 😳