Originally posted by: Guneet80
BTW since it's tharki gang. Let's share our few tharki experiences.
Rehne de behen😆
Achi si image h mere bano rehne de🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Guneet80
BTW since it's tharki gang. Let's share our few tharki experiences.
Rehne de behen😆
Achi si image h mere bano rehne de🤣
😡 😡
done
Kya chal raha hai beautiful people
shiiny sakshi😳
Shukla sana and asim sab ke fans pagla gaye haj🤣
Apni Apni tharakpan ki dastan😈Kya chal raha hai beautiful people
lol I am tharki for virat kohli😆Originally posted by: viknandera
Apni Apni tharakpan ki dastan😈
Kya chal raha hai beautiful people
Aa ja helee.
I was saying let's discuss few tharki moments since it's tharki gang.
But ye dono buddhe, moral policing Kar rahe hain. Calling us underage 😡😡😡
gud, let's kill anushka😆lol I am tharki for virat kohli😆