Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MyDriYa thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Mimato

wow!!  πŸ‘ really love the way you put those negative moments in a positive way. Bilkul!! It feels like with his departure the positivity have made their way into Jenny's life. 

Actually I always love to be positive.. One should find positive connections in Negative situations too!

We see many ppls in our lives.. All can't joint with us! We have to lead our life.. 

That's why I always love Jennifer.. She didn't sit & cry over stupid things! I love her confidence and Braveness in handling her life πŸ‘πŸΌ 

In same way, I am loving Rudra's characterization too! He got hurt & betrayed in his life but he didn't become stone hearted or stone faced person! He is a joyful person.. He has passion & trolls his friend Ananya.. Sing with his Brother! He didn't become Devdas type..

Mimato thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MyDriYa

Actually I always love to be positive.. One should find positive connections in Negative situations too!

We see many ppls in our lives.. All can't joint with us! We have to lead our life.. 

That's why I always love Jennifer.. She didn't sit & cry over stupid things! I love her confidence and Braveness in handling her life πŸ‘πŸΌ 

In same way, I am loving Rudra's characterization too! He got hurt & betrayed in his life but he didn't become stone hearted or stone faced person! He is a joyful person.. He has passion & trolls his friend Ananya.. Sing with his Brother! He didn't become Devdas type..

Yes!!  Exactly even after being betrayed by his own father he didn't became that patthar dil insaan. He is grounded and lives his life in a positive way. That's one of the reason his character is sooo intense. At times he can be the best version of himself but if he gets hurt or betrayed. He can be the worst version of himself for others but ek hadd mein. 

Edited by Mimato - 4 years ago
Goofy_farm thumbnail

Characters apart and dont want to hurt anybody sentiments but should not be discussing others personal lives ☺, who know what Shivin and Jenny want in real life. But onscreen they are too good to be true. 

MyDriYa thumbnail

Yes!!  Exactly even after being betrayed by his own father he didn't became that patthar dil insaan. He is grounded and lives his life in a positive way. That's one of the reason his character is sooo intense. At times he can be the best version of himself but if he gets hurt or betrayed. He can be the worst version of himself for others but ek hadd mein. 

Omg! You are correct.. He didn't even talked well with his own father for long 10years 

What will happen to Maya πŸ˜΅

MyDriYa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goofy_farm

Characters apart and dont want to hurt anybody sentiments but should not be discussing others personal lives ☺, who know what Shivin and Jenny want in real life. But onscreen they are too good to be true. 

No yaar! We are not discussing much about their personal things.. There was a question raised about that.. But as I already told it's their decision to take up anything! We are their fans & we should enjoy watching their shows and should not interfere in their personal lives..

Actually I just created this post for fun, that how much Shivin is lucky to share his screen space with his Tv Crush! His talent brought him to this much heights πŸ€—

Mimato thumbnail

Omg! You are correct.. He didn't even talked well with his own father for long 10years 

What will happen to Maya πŸ˜΅

I am toh eagerly waiting for that track.. Heartbreak hoga.. But tabhi toh story aage badhegi and we can see rudra and mj conflict once again. I really like their conflicting chemistry. But I wish Maya and Rudra will stay together... But I know Maya will die once again in the end.

Disha.2021 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I yet to watch today's episode..

just read the Wu.. 

Did he kissed My Jenny again 😏

ThankxπŸ€—

MyDriYa thumbnail

I am toh eagerly waiting for that track.. Heartbreak hoga.. But tabhi toh story aage badhegi and we can see rudra and mj conflict once again. I really like their conflicting chemistry. But I wish Maya and Rudra will stay together... But I know Maya will die once again in the end.

Yesssss! I wish the same.. MayRa should joins their hands against MJ also I wish for Happy ending.. Having their kids.. 

Let's see.. 

What do you think about the promo! That bomb blast!? 

MyDriYa thumbnail

😳😳

Mimato thumbnail

Yesssss! I wish the same.. MayRa should joins their hands against MJ also I wish for Happy ending.. Having their kids.. 

Let's see.. 

What do you think about the promo! That bomb blast!? 

I think it was to hype the challenge that MJ took to destroy their relationship. But he will not harm rudra we know but he's gonna harm the love of Rudra for Maya. I have a feeling MJ will reveal Maya being maanvi to Rudra but again ek jhooth ke saath.. He might make Rudra believe that Maanvi came to avenge something from MJ by targeting his family. I don't know but for sure he's gonna protect his relationship with Rudra.. Remember him saying Rudra mujhe 10 saal baad waapis mila hai.. Main ussey kho nahin sakta.