Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

This is so beautiful... 

Loved Manvi and Rishi... They are really cute and adorable.

Loved reading it. ❤️

Do write more... 😊

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

This is so beautiful... 

Loved Manvi and Rishi... They are really cute and adorable.

Loved reading it. ❤️

Do write more... 😊

Thank you Nikki 🤗

Devakshilover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

It was beautifully penned down dear

I cried a lot 

But don't tell me Ananya was the surrogate mother for MayRa's babies🤢

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Originally posted by: Devakshilover

It was beautifully penned down dear

I cried a lot 

But don't tell me Ananya was the surrogate mother for MayRa's babies🤢

Thank you Ankita 🤗

Why would I do that to my Prannath 😆 Rudra doesn't keep in touch with "MJ's allies" 😉😉

Shivi_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Beautiful epilogue❤️

It was very emotional😭

The kids were adorable, Manvi & Rishi😊

Rudra is not in touch with his family only Rajeev & Nandini are his family

The last part was emotional😭

Waiting for more such write ups

cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I just couldn’t stop my tears😭

Mayra have twins but maya wasn’t there to take care of their kids😭

Maya always dreamed abt loving husband & their little families

she got adorable kids but couldn’t rise them🥺

I’m glad rudra didn’t keep touch with his monster families👏

Awe little manvi & rishi we’re so cute & rudra love their antics😃

Rudra & kids really miss maya so much😭

It was really emotional ending😭

kuhelidebbarma thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tournesol

The dark illusion named Maya had taken the front seat and looked at MJ who was outside the car. Five minutes ago, MJ's car had come to a jerky halt because the SUV dared to step on an insignificant but sharp stone on its path. The tire was punctured, MJ was calling Amir to get another car.

"Yes, Amir, please make it fast. Nothing can go wrong this time."

Nothing would be wrong anymore, Maya thought, it was now or never. With trembling hands she picked up the gun kept on the dashboard and deboarded the car. Beads of sweat appeared on her head. Agli baar apne sapno ki hadh apni aukat tak rakhna. Kyunki bade sapne aur cchoti aukat humesha khoon bahate hai.

Draped in her black sari, Maya pointed the gun at MJ.

"You are right MJ. Nothing would go wrong this time."

A momentary shock glimmered through his eyes, then an amused smirk.

"Well played, Manvi, I am impressed. Now put down the gun, ye baccho ki khelne ki cheez nahi hai."

"Bacchi nahi hu mai. Wo bacchi thi jisko tumne maar diya. It's payback time now."

"Payback haan? You are telling me to payback."

He laughed on the deserted highway. Under a nanosecond his stance changed into a cruel one as he snatched the gun and pinned her to the car.

"You know what Manvi, it's payback time for you. You killed my Rishi and I am going to finish you right here at this spot."

"Maya. Maya Rudra Roy."

"Don't you dare take my son's name,  especially after killing another."

Maya smiled and tilted her head, "Deja vu right? Dad."

"Shut up!" MJ gripped her neck, "What did you say that day? Jaan k badle jaan? My Rishi would have been alive Godammit! My little child. But you killed him, watched him die." Maya suffocated " You heartless b*t*h, you killed my Rishi. You took my Rudra away from me, made him your puppet. You want to ruin MJ, don't you? You can't do that, because I'll destroy you." he roared.

What an irony! A father was lamenting the loss of one child after murdering another. Maya looked at the ruined man who was still gripping her at the gunpoint. Not a man, a monster. Hope at destiny's call walked behind MJ, it was time MJ lost another son.

Maya said, her voice was calm and cold,

"What would you ruin of a ruined woman MJ, who had returned from darkness only to destroy you. You already took away my dreams, my brother, my dad. Your baby, my hope. Now I have nothing to lose, it's only you."

The confession was directed more at Rudra than MJ who was approaching them, still behind MJ. This might be her only chance to tell him the truth, she hoped he had heard.

"MJ never loses. Never." MJ hissed.

"In that case, go ahead and kill me."

"Sure, I'll do you the favor. I'll send you to your family, you won't miss them anymore," said MJ.

"MRITYUNJAY ROY!!"

Rudra's voice roared in the place. MJ was shocked to see him there. There was no way one could find out where they were. He looked at Maya and he realized she had managed to play him. The rules of the game need to change.

Maya ran into Rudra's arms and sobbed, "Rudra, I love you."

Something stung in Rudra's heart. Everything came back to him, her tears falling on his shirt, her affection, her sincerity, her love, how he wished this love story was as simple as it appeared in the books he published. But her stories were always different, because it told stories of broken hearts, broken dreams, desires, broken will to live. She told through her stories since long.

And Rudra heard everything, what she said and left untold. She came back to avenge his father, his Maya wanted to be a mother until MJ Roy killed the baby, took away her dreams, her brother, her dad. Now I have nothing to lose, it's only you. Why did he feel she said that to him, that she didn't want to lose him.

How he wished he could undo all her sufferings, drink away all her pain.

"Rudra, before you jump into conclusions, find Maya. I need to reach Amir." Rajeev had told him when they found Amir's car on the way.

"Rudra, don't fall for her deceit. She killed our Rishi, she'll destroy you too."

"You mean like how you deceived her and destroyed her?" Rudra said.

MJ was furious.

Rudra found the truth, thought Maya.

"I'm sorry Mr. Roy, if you don't mind, I need some privacy with my wife. And please."

Rudra took away the gun from MJ's hand. MJ was pissed with Rudra. No worries, MJ always has a backup plan.

Rudra walked Maya at a distance to speak in private. MJ was still in sight.

"Rudra, you need to hear me out." Maya said.

"Why didn't you tell me Maya? Why didn't you tell me before?"

His voice was soft and calm, but it's rich depth scared her. Like she was scared when she realized she had fallen for him irrevocably. She blinked away her tears.

"I couldn't Rudra, then I lost my heart to you."

"Maya Jaisingh lost her heart to me."

"No, Manvi lost her heart to you, you brought her alive." She looked into his eyes.

"What about my Rishi Maya? Why is everything so difficult?" Rudra held her hands and cried.

Maya sobbed with him.

"I am sorry Rudra. I so sorry."

"Don't say that." His face was wet with tears. "You know, even after knowing everything I still.."

Rudra cupped her face close to him.

"I do not want to see your face ever."

He wanted to say his heart beated only for her but stopped midway. Maya sensed a discrepancy. She held his hands on her face.

"Don't say that. I'll die without you."

"No Maya, it has to be me." he said.

Rudra left his hands. Maya realized Rudra was trying to save her from MJ's aim by lying to her about his love. She pushed him aside. She promised to save him from her darkness.

The bullet hit Maya. On reflex Rudra fired back at MJ from MJ's gun. The bullet pierced through his chest, Rudra saw blood oozed out of the chest of the man he called his father. MJ's life took away his life. Rudra was on the verge of breaking down at the sudden turn of events. Still he rushed back to Maya because it might be her last moments with him.

"Tum sanki ho kya? Why did you save me?" Rudra scolded Maya.

Maya smiled, "Maine wada kiya tha na, tumse pyaar ki har kasam nibhaungi."

He cupped her face on his lap. Her blood colored his shirt.

"I promised you too, tumhare har darr ke samne mai khada rahunga."

"You have kept your promise Rudra. Now I want another promise from you. You won't let my darkness consume you. That you would always be happy for my sake. Our baby's sake."

"Our baby?"

"I had frozen my seeds in a lab because I can't ever conceive again. I want twins."

Her breath was getting shallower. Rudra didn't know whether he would cry or smile, his Maya would soon leave him.

"I love you Maya. I love you more than my life. Please don't go."

His tears washed her face with the purity of his love.

"I love you too."

With those last words, the illusion vanished forever into a place that knew only peace and hope. For she returned to her God who gave her the power and ability to complete this journey, and her Rudra, the man she loved till her last breath.

Epilogue

Brilliant👏

Such a tragic ending😭😭

I really got emotional at the end😭😭

I can already imagine Rudra's reaction when he said "Please don't go" 

😭😭😭

You should write a book👍🏼👏🥳

Milalal27 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4

😭👏thank you for this. ❤️

Sad ending but lovely

Rara22 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tournesol

6 years later

"Papa, who is Prince Charming?"

Little Manvi stopped reading from her Kindle and looked at Rudra with her two large eyes, who was working on his laptop. Dressed in red-white check frock with two ponies on either side of her head, she looked so much like little Maya he had seen in the photos. The twinkle in her eyes were exactly like her father.

Her question gleaned attention from her non-identical twin brother who was spilling colors on the paper. He was wearing matching red-white check shirt and red shorts, resembling his father more and his mom when he smiled. For some strange reason, he always cried whenever his father tried to button up all the buttons of his shirt.

"I know that. He is a prince who is charming, like I am."

Manvi laughed, "You are no prince Rishi. You are baccha, my little brother."

"Mai baccha nai hu. I am a big boy."

"Wrong. You are two minutes younger than me and Papa says one minute is equivalent to one lifetime. That make me two lifetimes elder than you."

Rudra smiled. He would never get tired of watching his kids antics. But whenever he spent time with them, he missed Maya a lot. Like he had lost the most important part of the puzzle that his life was. The girl who killed his brother for revenge, gave up her own life to save his.

His mother went to London to his Dadi in the aftermath, and he did not keep in touch with any of his dad's allies. Sometimes Nandini maa or Rajeev came over to spend time with the kids.

Maya wasn't there, but she had written all her sukoon in his name.

"Kids, do you want to know who Prince Charming is?" said Rudra.

The kids dropped what they were doing and ran to their Papa to sit beside him.

Rudra continued, "It is someone who loves you, respects you, becomes your strength in spite of their own weaknesses, someone whose one minute becomes your entire lifetime."

"Papa, who is your Prince Charming?" Manvi asked.

"Your mumma." Rudra smiled.

Rishi crinkled his nose, "But Prince Charming should be boys na?"

"Not necessarily, she can be Queen Charming too, like your mumma. Because she did everything that a Prince Charming would do." Rudra said.

The kids got emotional and hugged their father "Papa, we miss mumma."

Rudra hugged them back, "Your mumma misses us too." A tear rolled down Rudra's cheek, "She has become a star and looks at us from the sky. But kids, we also have to be your mumma's Prince and Princess Charming like she became our, so that whenever she looks at her little Manvi and little Rishi, she feels proud. Right?"

The kids nodded obediently.

"Papa, one more question," said Rishi, "hum fencing pe kab jayenge?"

"Hmm...when my Rish and Manvi become a little more bigger." He kissed their foreheads with affection. "Chalo baccho, now it's dinner time. Papa has made your favorite dal and Nani has sent her delicious gajar ka halwa."

Rudra stood in the balcony after tucking the kids to bed. The moon looked ethereal, he squeezed the pearl bracelet in his hand and said,

"I miss you Maya. You always compared yourself with an ending night, but you were always my moonray who guided me to light. I wish the bloodshed never happened, I wish you were always by my side. I love you."

"I love you too." The wind cooed her last words in his ears.

Rudra saw the angel speaking to him in his imagination.

"Close your eyes and look in your heart. Till the last beating of your heart, I am always with you."

Rudra closed his eyes and said "Mayaa..."

A gust of wind came and left a kiss of love on his forehead.

*** The end ***

Beautifully written! The reality is bitter but not every story has a happy ending. And that is something we have to learn to make peace with......because death is the only reality in life.....everything else is merely a Maya, an illusion. 

I watched Jalebi the other day and the story also did not have a happy ending but a realistic one.....which was good. 

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Thank you so much guys 🤗 I am sorry I am not able to reply individually right now, as I am out on a family outing. I'll reply as soon as I am back. ❤️