Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
pls I don't like the devi tag for myself.
you can say Prompt Queen
Prerna Queen Prompt Queen
You are...
#LadyDonAnkie...😎
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
pls I don't like the devi tag for myself.
you can say Prompt Queen
Prerna Queen Prompt Queen
You are...
#LadyDonAnkie...😎
Second genuine smile 🥰🤗
Prerna ka lipstick 🤭
Fir gir Jane deta 😡 but I liked something I didn't tell then... Prerna's shoes and the pink flowers.
When you fall the next time, I will take it as you want me to touch you 🤣🤣🤣
Sorry guys my edits are bad but that's all I could manage. 😢
🤣🤣🤣 hello Mrs Basu 😆