Originally posted by: sweetzzz
Shukla looks more tensed than Asim 🤣
He would - Asim can handle losing - Shukla can’t 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: sweetzzz
Shukla looks more tensed than Asim 🤣
He would - Asim can handle losing - Shukla can’t 😆
Asim my dear you are gonna achieve alot in life. 😭🤗
Bahut paka dia
Ab chai shy peena padega
And now I Un-Subscribe to this channel.
Guys I love everyone so much who gave updates and discussed this season! Will miss this so much but unlike Sana, I’m 100% sure of my words that I won’t be watching another season or this channel in future.
Chalo band karo abb.
DDT, you guys were honestly my lifelines.
Thank you my lovelies and hope to see you all next season.
RASIM FTW 🥳
Chalo ghus jaa woh Bade B B mein Chaddi Phen Ke Fool Jeeta Hai Fool Jeeta Hai
5 maheene show chalaane ki kya zaroorat thi humne toh 1st week se kehna shuru kar diya tha BB isey trophy de do
Sid trophy lekar jayega
Asim selfie lekar 🤣
Oh Asim , you're still smiling 💔
Guys stage pe colored paper throw nahi kiya ?🤣 Kya bolte hai unko🥱