exactly it's something people know once they grow no one tells you about it 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
exactly it's something people know once they grow no one tells you about it 🤣
ok pavitra comes from one of karan's iv 😝 pavitra and sanskari 😆Originally posted by: MishtiNew
Okay, fine... My fault!!!
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
ok pavitra comes from one of karan's iv 😝 pavitra and sanskari 😆
🤨😕😒😒😒
I don't believe ... 😏😏😏
Phir bhi, not changing the post content...
arey sach mein it is sbs iv from hs3 mahurat see yourselfOriginally posted by: MishtiNew
🤨😕😒😒😒
I don't believe ... 😏😏😏
Thor bhi, not changing the post content...
Inke bahut important calls ane wale hai aj 😆
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
exactly it's something people know once they grow no one tells you about it 🤣
Aise na hi bataye toh behtar🤣
pls I don't like the devi tag for myself.Originally posted by: Sunn_shine
I am sure... you are prompt devi
you can say Prompt Queen 
Prerna Queen Prompt Queen 
I have so many ideas for PreRish FFs...🤔
But koyi nhi likhta mere liye...😭