Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Totally agreed mini 😆 the pre night party and dance compared to now even the clothes dont seems like a matter re.. 😆 mainly the drama didnt matter much we were able to enjoy the function... 😆 after leap something happened to the crew yaar did anyone do black magic why such peeka peeka functions mainly with guests before and all even for janmashtami there were so many guests compared to the number of people in shaadi function now 🤣

Even the clothes also somehow worked out...they looked good in the setup...royal.....but baap ree.....now I can't get over the disaster of mishbir sangeet function. Especially Kuhu's clothes were🤢

True...after leap sonething changed.....dunno what

😆😆I think no one wants to come now for mishti's functions.......🤣No food and daily dose of drama put off people😆

Npdeepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

I want to see the full look yaar ....dulha Sharma kyun raha hai 🤣 chup gaya 

Uru, dulha sharma nahi raha hain....😆Tensed lag raha hain.....aisa kisi ne unka pol koldeya ho🤣...A similar look from the offscreen  pic of Fantastic 4 in yellow

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Totally agreed mini 😆 the pre night party and dance compared to now even the clothes dont seems like a matter re.. 😆 mainly the drama didnt matter much we were able to enjoy the function... 😆 after leap something happened to the crew yaar did anyone do black magic why such peeka peeka functions mainly with guests before and all even for janmashtami there were so many guests compared to the number of people in shaadi function now 🤣

Guests are unsure ke shaadi hogi ke nahi ...so they preferred being at home 🤣🤣 

Guests ko khaane ko bhi kuchh nahi dete 🤣 khaana chodo koi paani bhi nahi puchta🤣

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: MishBirStruck

🤣ha na, humara sharmila dulha 🙈🙈🙈💓💓💓💓

I likes it 😎❤️

Mimzy thumbnail

haha my first thought after knowing its an RS show was this yaar wedding of leads will be grand maybe we might get destination wedding but see cheated big time 🤣

Yaar mine too....I compared it with parent shw.....😆😆big mistake...

Now look at us....wishing for bhaag ke shaadi.....bhaad me jaaye wedding functions😆

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mimzy

They are already worried abt Kuhu naaa....if they know Kunal is not even the son of the house it might increase their worry esp Varsha and Jasmeet😆😆

And mishti getting married to Abir who is the actual son of the house myt be too much for them to handle...😆

I am guessing this myt be since this is the only truth...that is not yet fully out ....baaki sab hogaya naa.......anyways they will need some drama .....tho I am guessing this myt be it......

Arey mini this deserves a separate drama yes ...filhaal kuku divorce is enough to add crackers ...future ke liye dhamaka ke liye reserved rahega yeh ...that's what I feel 😛

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

I'm still thinking why dint Kunal call abhir as Rhea in yesterday🤔...

That's my tension

Why Mishti was missing in pallo latke🤔

That's my tension

Why abhirs teasing was edited out.. That's my tension

* Anu runs before anyone can catch her*

Onyourface thumbnail

wow so the hindi version is also kick... i was talking about the first scene where hero n heroine get their friends married in temple in front of the girls mother who the hero himself called... he will say it will be interesting to say to kids that our wedding happened with lots of running, chasing, fighting 😆 that scene will be so hilarious 🤣

ohh is this also the film dialogue 🥳

Oh yes yes this dialogue...Haha.....🤣 🤣  Nice idea....

MishtiNew thumbnail

Arey mini this deserves a separate drama yes ...filhaal kuku divorce is enough to add crackers ...future ke liye dhamaka ke liye reserved rahega yeh ...that's what I feel 😛

👏

Ek ke upar ek Naya Drama...

Mere MishBir ko shaanti kab milegi???🥺

Mimzy thumbnail

Guests are unsure ke shaadi hogi ke nahi ...so they preferred being at home 🤣🤣 

Guests ko khaane ko bhi kuchh nahi dete 🤣 khaana chodo koi paani bhi nahi puchta🤣

🤣

I said the same thing......😆