Desperate fans 🙄
https://twitter.com/TLostsouls/status/1228682397857632256?s=20
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Desperate fans 🙄
https://twitter.com/TLostsouls/status/1228682397857632256?s=20
Ye tou 11 pm keh ra hai
https://twitter.com/biggboss_tak/status/1228676369799737344?s=21
Originally posted by: VQMEYUX7BS7S2OJK
after winning I want a hug from shuklaji to sana ... he has to do it 😡
Dont worry . He will call her on stage !!!
As per Somali rashmi ab evict huyi hai 3 min pehle😆.
Ab kise believe karoon mein🤣
It’s insane 🤣
Just give Sid the bloody trophy
I can’t even watch the episode in peace until I know he won 🤣
Sonalifan confirms Rashami’s eviction now and says it happened now 🤣
3 Ghante pehle sab bole the, then she didn’t accept it
What’s the point giving same news after few hours 😄
https://twitter.com/Hayat_S7/status/1228682674534899712?s=20
How come there is no official tweet regarding this ??
Originally posted by: SUF5W6WENK5HBY7U
after winning I want a hug from shuklaji to sana ... he has to do it 😡
He HAS TO