Originally posted by: viknandera
fir to aapko bhi log vikly bulayenge Shukli ki tarah😈
Vikly🤣🤣🤣
Chalo tumhare liye ye bhi Sahi.
I hv learnt all the talents of being Shukli dis tym......kaam aa jaega
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: viknandera
fir to aapko bhi log vikly bulayenge Shukli ki tarah😈
Vikly🤣🤣🤣
Chalo tumhare liye ye bhi Sahi.
I hv learnt all the talents of being Shukli dis tym......kaam aa jaega
Intru
Munna
Chingari Ji
Nachiket
KD
Uma
Jyoti
ChotiMotiPsycho ( peace maker bhi chahiye na)
And ofcourse SP
And munna intru .....chingari ji nachi.....and uma jyoti will be the best bonds ❤️I love in logo ki conversations.
itna support dekh kar ankho see aansu aa gye😭Originally posted by: DaffodilsNew
Vikly🤣🤣🤣
Chalo tumhare liye ye bhi Sahi.
I hv learnt all the talents of being Shukli dis tym......kaam aa jaega
Ab to trophy Jeet kar hi aaunga😆
Originally posted by: MunnaBadnamHua
Announced me as Winner almost every one listed me on their wish list😈😎
its you vs chingu ji !!!
Main khud BB main jaunga aur Shukla ka kacha Phene Ka tradition continue karunga, and that day yellow kacha Mapogo will be reborn 😎
Munna and tiger Arhaan should go together in BB14 , they'll rule tabloids with their Bromance 😎
Blue-ice.1 will dedicate half of time for eating popcorn 😆
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Munna and tiger Arhaan should go together in BB14 , they'll rule tabloids with their Bromance 😎
Oh no.. Why u want Arhaan in BB14😈
We will select someone else from list to bromance😉
Oh no.. Why u want Arhaan in BB14😈
We will select someone else from list to bromance😉
So that he stays in that mad house and leaves my Rashu 😳
Anyways I'll always support Munna's and Arhaan's rival Vicky 😈 🥳
Tbh I dunno who's Munna cordial with except Arhaan 😆
Suggest few names we'll decide the Bromance Jodi 😎
I will be salman khan (host)😎