After such a long time read your stories and it still makes me feel happy 

KaYa rocked

KaYa resigned kkn, that's awesome 

Richa ab tak nahi sudhri 

Malvika manav kab KaYa ka peecha chodenge god knows, actually you know 😅

Please update soon 

Hey! 

Longggg timee! 

Thanks a lot for reading, and so sorry for this extremely hadd se zyaada late update! 😊

akyabiggestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: cuteariya

Finally got update after really longtime thank u so much dear

It was really amazing chapter

Awe both Kaya madly in love with each other

Ananya wasn’t this blushy blushy but kabir’s closeness made her different just like she changed kabir

Awe that karwachauth part was so adorable

Ananya knew kabir also didn’t eat or drink anything entire day

Priyanka was so happy to see kabir happy & all thanks to Ananya

Uff that bloody malvika & manav came to destroy Kaya dinner plan

Why Khalid have to bring them

But I love Kaya cute moment in front of them

Khalid tried hard to control his laugh 😂

Uff Kaya little romance in kitchen just fire🔥

Oh hell that bloody malvika & manav plan to go dinner with Kaya so they won’t get personal time😡

Glad Khalid stopped them hope now Kaya will have their romantic dinner🥰

Continue plz

Hey! 

I know you've waited so long for the update...I'm really sorry....here it is dear! 😊

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: akyabiggestfan

Hey! 

Longggg timee! 

Thanks a lot for reading, and so sorry for this extremely hadd se zyaada late update! 😊

OMG update aaya 🤗

Abhi read karke comment karti hu 🤗

akyabiggestfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ansharah06

Amazing episode, plzz do continue soon... Will be waiting for u...

Thanks a lot dear, sorry for the delay 😊

akyabiggestfan thumbnail

Right here 😊

akyabiggestfan thumbnail

y

Update is here🤗

akyabiggestfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuteariya

It’s been really longtime dear where r u?😭

Thanks for your patience...its time now! 😊

akyabiggestfan thumbnail

😊

Edited by akyabiggestfan - 4 years ago
akyabiggestfan thumbnail

Chapter 21

Kabir was driving when Ananya asked him...

A: Kabir its nearly 10:15 aur humaara reservation 9:00 baje ka tha....aur meri toh aap sunte kaha hai...Delhi ke upscale restaurant mein tabke book kardiya! Ab nahi mila toh?

At this Kabir smirked arrogantly....

K: Sweetheart, I'm Kabir Sharma....tum bhool kyu jaati ho? No one denys me! Arrey uss restaurant ka maalik khud phoolon se swaagat karega humaara!

He puffed out his chest proudly & Ananya gave him a dirty look....shaking her head at her smug looking husband.....

A: chaliye abhi! Bohot bhook lagi hai! Iss Malvika ki bachchi ke chakkar mein pet mein hippopotamus kood rahe hai!

Kabir ran a hand through his hair with a chuckle...messing up his quiff in a manner that was far from messy & dishevelled.....

K: I can't agree more, lo! Pohonch bhi gaye! C'mon love! 

He ushered her towards the restaurant .....with a hand on her lower back....as his innocent wife blushed on being called his "love"

Ananya's jaw dropped at the grandeur of the place....The flooring was dark ebony wood with high cellings from which hung beautiful chandeliers...The tables & chairs were drapped in red silk with classy, shimmering silver bows on the chair....the sweet melody of violin played in the background.....

Kabir smiled at the innocent look of awe on his pretty soulmate's eyes....her innocence was one of the first things about her that made him fall in love with her.....The manager's eyes widened comically, seeing the couple & ran upto them....

Ma: welcome sir, ma'am...aapka table ready hai...please follow me....

The man lead KaYa to a private area with a single round table with roses & lovely fragnent candles...Ananya raised her eyebrows as if impressed by Kabir's efforts to which he grinned smugly....

The couple chatted animatedly although with grumbling stomachs as the waiter left to give their order to the chef...Soon, the waiter was back with their orders...

Ananya gave a funny look to the tiny dish of pasta in front of her which no doubt looked creamy & appetising but looked she had to taste it instead of actually have it as a meal coupled with the equally miserable sized yet freshly baked portion of two tiny garlic bread peices...Kabir's dish too was similar in size....

W: sir, ye aapke liye humaare restaurant ki taraf se complementary...

The waiter placed a tiny dish of chocolate mousse...Kabir looked skeptical as he scooped whole of the dessert in a single spoonful....

A: ye khaane ke liye diya hai ya chaatne ke liye!

Ananya fumed....

W: sorry ma'am, humaare chef ka yahi specially designed portion hai...

The waiter informed....

W: uh...wine ma'am?

He asked...trying to pacify the angry woman before him...

Seeing that his wife was about to explode, Kabir quickly told the waiter to bring the bill..

A: ISKI TOH MAIN!

Ananya snarled as Kabir struggled to hold his nearly growling wife...

K: baby....

He whispered, kissing her cheek to calm her down, happy that they had a private booth....

A: ISKE CHEF KE DIMAAG SE GREY MATTER NIKAAL KAR WINE GHUSED DUNGI! (mimicking the waiter in a weird voice) ma'am wine le ke aau?? Huhhh!!! 

Finally a calm Ananya pouted....

A: bohot bhook lagi hai Kabir!!!

She whined & kabir's own stomach growled in agreement....

A: ekto itne paapad belkar bhooke pyaase yaha dinner ke liye aaye aur ye badtameez chef hume khaana sirf taste karne ke liye deta hai! Ridiculous!!

She fumed...

W: sir, aapka bill....

The waiter who had returned, placed the bill before Kabir who handed him his platinum credit card without glancing at the amount...but unfortunately his wife did....

A: 7000!

Ananya placed a hand on her heart & Kabir looked concerned....

K: kya hua? Tum theek toh ho na? 

He enquired softly....taking her hand in his.... 

Ananya nodded before turning to the waiter with a sugary smile....

A: excuse me bhaiyya, hume restaurant nahi kharidna, sirf ek waqt ka dinner karna hai....

Kabir pressed his lips hard together, desperately trying not to laugh at the comical expression on the waiter's face....

W: j....j...ji ma'am....vo....

K: aap jaiyye....

Kabir hinted at the card and the waiter nodded.....

A: par Kabir......

Ananya began but was cut off the rather sensuous kiss Kabir placed on her hand....smirking seeing his desired effect....as Ananya grew red....

K: its ok...jaan..relax!

He whispered in his husky velvety baritone and Ananya pouted but nodded....

When the waiter returned, Ananya snatched the card from him, glowering at him making him cower....

A: ab dekhna main online kaisa review daalti hoon yaha ka!

She threatened and Kabir shook his head....

Kabir wrapped an arm around his wiife's waist & led her towards their car..... 

As they walked through the brilliantly lit gazebo & into the car when the valet parking fellow brought it....Kabir chuckling all the while seeing his wife mumbling angrily looking super cute & extremely hot at the same time....he did always love his fiesty Ms Kashyap! 

Both were silent as Kabir began to drive.....they looked at each other awkwardly when stomachs protested again....

K: I'm still hungry..... 

Kabir admitted sheepishly....

A: me too...subah se kuch nahi khaya na! 

She answered exasperatedly.....however she suddenly brightened up.....

A: ek jagah hai jo abhi bhi khuli hosakti hai.....

She squealed & Kabir turned to her....

K: konsi? Its what...11:30? Iss waqt konsi jagah khuli hogi? Unless its a...pub?? 

Her husband looked genuinely confused as he ran a hand through his hair....messing them a bit.... 

She sighed....she'd forgotten just how handsome he was in her pangs of hunger.....

A: aap chaliye toh....just follow my directions....

Kabir took one look at his wife's large shinning eyes....far to bright for the particular time & sighed as he drove on....

K: Ananya....

A: aap chaliye toh! 

Ananya squealed as Kabir's large warm hands grazed over hers....resting over his eyes....

Finally Ananya let him open his eyes....finally the greasy food smell made sense.....

K: McDonald's? 

Kabir gave Ananya a stern look & she made the cutest puppy face he had seen till date...

A: please Kabir? I want to celebrate the doctor allowing you to eat normally again!!! & Most importantly aapka most successful & youngest Editor ka award bhi! 

Pleaseeee....

She looked up nervously at Kabir 's stoic face which softened up instantly and he placed a kiss on her temple....

K: anything for you baby....

His lips tortured her earlobe as he whispered to her.....

Glaring at her smirking husband with red cheeks, who looked hopelessly handsome as ever....yet looking too smug for her liking, Ananya took his hand, leading him to search for a table.....

Kabir pulled a chair out for Ananya, but she stopped him.....

K: kya h...

A: shhh...

Ananya cut Kabir off with a finger on his lips...

Ananya wrapped one hand around his neck, trailing the other one down his chest making Kabir stare at her wide eyed...

K: y....y...ye...kya kar rahi ho?

He spluttered.....looking around frantically...making Ananya laugh....a seductive one....

A: kyu? Sirf aap hi mere saath flirt kar sakte hai? Main nahi? Hmmm?

She winked at her flabbergasted husband.....

A: kya? Aapne aaj mere liye jo bhi kiya....uska...gift derahi hoon....

She whispered coyly into his ear....pressing her lips against his earlobe....moving lightly to his neck....

She smirked as her husband shuddered....gabbing her waist quickly to steady himself.....to anyone watching it would have appeared like they were hugging.....

Luckily there were hardly any people in the fast food joint, & those who were were too busy or tired to look at them....

K: Ananya..

Kabir gasped as his gorgeous wife tortured his senses....

A: I love you Kabir....

She kissed his chin....smirking when Kabir tightened his grip on her waist....mumbling incoherently....something about her & his love.... 

A: main khaana order kar aati hoon...

Ananya said, kissing a flustered Kabir one last time.....whose jaw dropped when he realised his wallet & her handbag which he had graciously offered to carry, being the gentleman he was, were no longer in his hands....

His wife smiled at him cheekily.....brandishing the concerned items...

A: my chance to pay baby!

Kabir glared at her & Ananya giggled cheekily...blowing him a kiss as she left to order......

When she returned, minutes later, Kabir mock huffed at her......

K: I was going to pay...

He scolded....

A: aww....aap next time pay kardena....maybe....maybe not! 

She winked....giggling wholeheartedly and just like that any irritation Kabir had flew out if the window.....he shook his head..

He sighed....making Ananya's eyes lit up and pinch his cheek on realising he wasn't mad at her.....

K: bas itna hi? 

He asked sarcastically....raising an eyebrow at the two trays full of fries, burgers, other side snacks & drinks.....

Ananya blushed...making a sorry face....

A: sorry! Couldn't resist!! It all looked so yummmyyy!

She giggled....& Kabir shook his head with a soft fond smile.....

Ananya looked amused at her husband 's sophistication as he carefully unwrapped his burger.....

She saw him open the sauce sashay perfectly and empty it neatly on the spread out burger wrapping....

She nearly guffawed loud when he delicately cut the burger with a fork, he had obtained somehow from the staff, with undaunted precision & dipped a forkful into the ketchup & into his mouth...... 

Ananya felt a warm rush as his manly lips wrapped around the fork...pulling his food in....

Kabir noticed her & quirked an arrogant eyebrow....his sharp jaw working as he chewed....

A completely red from head to toe Ananya shook herself out of her reverie....looking at her husband and then the neatly cut up burger & facepalmed....

Kabir looked at her curiously....

K: kya?

He asked asked as he chewed....

K: Mrs Sharma...ab toh meri baat maanlo....meri ek photo rakh hi lo.....then you don't need to stare at my handsome face all day long....

He teased & Ananya rolled her eyes...

A: oh please! I love you....but I still think Manav sir is more handsome....& manly...

She grinned to herself seeing her husband's murderous expression.....nearly laughing when he angrily snatched his share of fries....popping one into his mouth....chewing furiously.....cold murder written in his eyes....

As Kabir ate, he realised why everyone swore by this restaurant especially his wife....this greasy junk food was really tasty & worth every penny if not healthy.....

His eyes darted up to his wife who was batting her eyelashes innocently at him...mischief clear in those hazel orbs he'd fallen in love with...

Cheeky minx.

She had selected the least greasy burger that too with ample amount of salad for him....

He felt so loved when she took care of the smallest of his wishes.....

He still didn't think he deserved such a beautiful in and out woman.....

He watched her put loads of ketchup in her burger...chuckling seeing herdesperately failing to open her mouth wide enough to fit her huge burger.... which was at least twice bigger then his burger.....getting a little sauce on her lips...

His chain if thoughts broke when he felt the sofa below him dip slightly & a small body molded into his.....

A: I love you Kabir! Aap mujhse naaraaz hai? Sorry!

His beautiful wife pinched her earlobes cutely.....

K: kyu? Apne HANDSOME Manav sir ke paas nahi jaana, PARTNER ? 

He decided to tease her a bit....his jealousy when Ananya praised Manav giving it a natural approach....

A: kyunki main aapse pyaar karti hoon Kabir.....mere dil, shareer, aatma, har cheez par aapka naam hai....aapka hak hai....I belong to you Kabir.....I love you....

Ananya said solemnly as she rested her head on her husband's rock hard chest....kissing it....& Kabir snaked an arm around her waist....

K: that's right Mrs Kabir Sharma....you're mine! 

He growled softly.....his voice laced with deep possessiveness....

Ananya blushed and hid her face in his chest before they laughed...

A: dekhiye....agar aap gussa nahi karenge....toh...uh...toh main aapko ye dungi....

Ananya smirked confidently...holding the drink she had brought.....

K: ye kya hai? Cold coffee?

Kabir inquired....

A: uhannn! Khud peekar dekh lijiye....

She said, sipping from the straw before handing the drink to Kabir....

Kabir saw the lipgloss residue on the straw & his heart fluttered as he sipped from the same spot...

Flavours of sweet, icy, tasty, creamy chocolate burst into his mouth..... 

Ananya burst out laughing as she heard her husband sulkily mumble something about his diet and exercise plans all ruined as he slowly downed the whole chocolate milkshake....eagerly! 

She really loved all of him! It was good to see him laugh freely after the day before's fiasco....

In the car.....

A: Kabir....

Ananya mumbled softly....

K: hmm? 

Came the loving reply & Kabir brought thrir intertwined hands to his lips....pressing a kiss on her skin....

A: I'm sorry...vo restaurant mein...maine bohot bura behave kiya....not classy enough for such a place....I'm sorry if I embarrassed you....vo itna bada bill aur khaana bhi itna sa....I felt bad ki aapka hard earned paisa.....

K: shhh....

Kabir had haulted the car & his finger rested firmly on his wife's supple lips....

K: Ananya, when I say I love you, I love everything about you....tumhaari har aadat, baat, smile, emotion, har cheeze se pyaar hai....

I love how bold you are, mujhe bohot pasand hai ki tumhaare dil mein jo aata hsi tum bol deti ho....itna saaf mann hai tumhaara....

Maine tumhe pehle bohot galat samjha tha, and I'll regret it for the rest of my life, but you can never embarass me sweetheart....I'm proud of my wife....

Ananya felt tears gather in her eyes seeing Kabir's pure love for her....there wasn't a woman luckier than her....

She threw her arms around her husband's neck, pressing kisses on his cheek....

A: I just love you Kabir! Aap na dunia ke best Kabir hai! 

Ananya squealed making Kabir chuckle....

K: pata hai....

He smiled smugly as he rested his hands on Ananya's waist.....laughing harder when his wife mumbled something that sounded like "arrogant kahinke" 

At home....

The laughing couple entered their home, having enjoyed a wonderful time out with each other......

Suddenly Ananya squealed as her handsome hunk of a husband lifted her off her feet.....

A: Kabir! Kya kar rahe hai aap?

She asked...startled...

K: tumhe kya laga Mrs Sharma? Uss Manav waali comment ke liye aur restaurant mein mujhe chakma dekar mera wallet churaane ke liye Maine tumhe itni aasaani se maaf kardiya? Not at all my darling, ab saza toh tumhe milegi! 

He whispered huskliy nearly on her lips.....before planting a kiss on the corner of her mouth.....licking off a bit of the chocolate from the ice cream they'd shared.....

Ananya's loud squeals and giggles echoed throughout Asia's most powerful Editor's luxurious home as Kabir carried his wife in his strong muscular arms....into their bedroom....shutting the door behind him.....

Kabir gently lay Ananya's heaf on the pillow & pressed his lips above her brow.....

K: thank you jaan....this was the best day of my life....aaj maine pehli baar itna enjoy kiya....apna sara discipline bhoolkar khoob maze kiye! 

He raised an eyebrow when Ananya snorted in a rather unladylike fashion....

A: discipline bhoolkar? Says the man who ate in Mcdonald's with a fork! FORK! Kabir! 

Kabir almost pouted & turned away with a huff as his wife burst out laughing.....

A: achcha achcha sorry! Main toh bas aapko aise hi chidha rahi thi.....aap jaise hai mujhe bohit pasand hai....

Ananya wrapped her arms around her husband's muscular frame from behind & placed a kiss on the tiny curls resting on his neck.....

K: kya Mrs Sharma....pati hoon tumhaara.....tumhe mujhe kiss karne ke bahane dhoondhne ki zaroorat nahi hai....just tell me! 

Kabir teased, before making a run for it when his red faced wife began to assault hi with pillows.....

A: You! You just love teasing me, don't you? I hope you like the couch..... 

She trailed off, Kabir was about to speak when Ananya interrupted him.....

A: or you know what? I don't think couch is an option.....aap agar couch pe soyenge toh humaare gol gol mini Kabirs kaise aayenge? 

She whispered coyly....playing with his T-shirt.....

Ananya only smirked seeing her husband's stumped beet coloured face....

A: bilkul aapke baalon waale, aapki aankho waale, gol gol gaalon waale, badi badi aankho waale....

Ananya said dreamily......

Kabir blushed and for a moment he was lost in the dreams of a chubby little rosy cheeked baby with chocolate coloured tuft of curls & big hazel eyes....like Ananya's.....

The thought filled him with warmth & he looked intensely at Ananya who lowered her eyes in shyness due to the passion he put in the look.....

He smirked....absolutely loving that he was the only man so far & in the future to make his fierce lioness of a wife shy & flustered with a mere glance....

K: hmm...but I was thinking more along the lines of mini Ananyas....

He winked, unable to keep the stupid grin off his face.....

Ananya buried her face in his hard chest & he hugged her close....

Ananya had showed him dreams he'd never dared to see before....at least for a few years now....those of a happy family......

A: toh chalein? 

Ananya mumbled into his T-shirt....

K: kaha jaan? 

Kabir teased....and Ananya decided to give him a taste of his own medicine....

A: what do u mean kaha? Mere pehe gol gol baby Kabir ke aane ka intezaam karne! 

She said innocently.....

K: um...in...intezaam?

Kabir's cheeks burned several shades of red increasing Ananya's smirk....he so cute at times....no always.....

A: aur nahi toh kya? Sone? 

She winked at her scandalized husband who was fumbling for words.....

She took pride in saying that Ananya Sharma was & will be the only woman to make Kabir Sharma blush & loose his voice.....

K: uh...I....main zara washroom hokar aata hoon....

A highly flustered Kabir mumbled making a beeline for the master bathroom leaving behind his giggling wife....

A: arrey Mr Sharma rukiye toh sahi! Arrey...baby Ananya ya Kabir ke honewaale papa!!! 

Ananya guffawed loud at Kabir's speed of reaching the bathroom hearing her last sentence....

Few weeks later......

Due to Khalid' s incessant pleading & KL himself's request.....Kabir and Ananya were back in KKN with a condition before Khalid that nobody would interfere in their personal life & a certain group of people would back off.....

Kabir's cabin:

Roh: ji sir, aur vo book release 30 December ke baad ka schedule kiya gaya hai.....aisi genre ki kitaabe har age group ke log pasand karte hai....hum vo book launch poira cover karsakte hai....

K: bilkul Rohan...brilliant idea...I'm making you in charge of this launch...uss author ne KKN ko exclusive rights diye hai....so I hope tum apna best doge.....

Kabir smiled at the young & intelligent reporter....he had Ananya to blame for softening him...making him look at the world like it was a bed of roses....

Roh: sure sir, I promise aap ye faisla regret nahi karenge....hum zara Ananyaji se milkar aate hai...unki thodi madat ki zaroorat thi....vaise sir aapdono ko vapas yaha dekhkar bohot achcha laga.....

Kabir nodded his permission & returned Rohan's smile as his mind fluttered to a date...30th December, 31st December....his & Ananya's first wedding anniversary....

Nearly a year ago, they'd gotten married ACCIDENTALLY during the play for the children's charity function on new year eve....

He regretted the way things turned out for the first 3 nonths of their marriage....now that they'd been living together as a married couple for months, he'd quickly grown used to it....

His wife had stolen his heart at the first glance itself but having her live with him had only managed to deepen his feelings for her tenfold.....

He promised to himself to love & cherish her for the rest of his life & prove to her everyday until he died that how sorry he was for thinking she was gold digger...she was far from it actually.....

Her cute little red nose was a good reminder of the same when he brought her a expensive diamond necklace for karwachauth....

The young editor-in-chief chuckled at the memory....

Meanwhile, 

Cafeteria, KKN:

Ananya threw her head back as a loud giggle escaped her lips....

T: Anu, tune abtak bataya nahi ki jiju ne tujhe kal kya guft diya karwachauth ka? 

Haaye I'm sure bada sundar gift hoga na! Aakhir he's Kabir Sharma yaar! 

Ananya rolled her eyes as her her fangirl friend gushing over her husband....

Ro: haan yaar....Maine dekha tha ki vo jab bhi kaam se free hote the, bahar jaate the....koi achcha gift dhoondhe maybe? 

Ronnie winked & Richa huffed....

A: haan...Kabir ne mujhe diamonds ka set gift kiya tha....kal raat...

Ananya blushed slightly....

T: awwwww!!! How romantic! Diamonds! Phir tune kya kaha unhe? Any surprise return gift? 

Trisha wriggled her eyebrows & Ananya smacked her playfully....

A: Arrey yaar, kya karti? ....daant lagayi unhe! Kabir vaise toh iss dunia ke sabse sweet pati hai lekin itne faltu ke kharche karte hai na! Aur khud par nahi sirf mujhpar! 

Maine kaha tha ki mujhe ye sab nahi chahiye....par nahi! Ye toh thehre Mr I Hae Money Lying Around Like Mud Everywhere! 

S: arrey tu pagaal hi hai! Arrey Kabir sir th tujhe agle janam ke liye bhi set karne ki koshish kar rahe hai! Kyunki bhai ye khaana kitna bhi jaanleva banati ho, apni maata ke haath ka cake! Mwuaaahh! Swaad hota hai! 

Ananya laughed as she saw a line if drool roll down Sunny's chin....

A: tu paagal hai poora! Ghoom phirkar khaane pe aana hi hai! 

She slapped his shoulder making Sunny rub it with a mock scowl.... 

A: par jo bhi kaho yaar.....I'm so lucky to have Kabir....vo mujhse bohot pyaar karte hai....kehte hai apna sabkuch munhpar lootaana chahte hai....chahe vo pyaar ho ya paise.....

Ananya blushed, bitting her lip shyly.....

T: aww! Tu apne " unke" naam se hi sharma jaati hai! How cutee!!! 

Trisha giggled....

Ananya laughed her off....

A: kuch bhi....tum logo ko pata hai abhi kuch waqt baad meri aur Kabir ki 1st Wedding anniversary hai....

A round of congratulations echoed through the cafeteria...before Ananya spoke again....

A: Kabir has done so much for me guys.....main unhe kuch special gift karna chahti hoon....something really priceless....jisse vo bohot khush hojaaye....main chahti hoon ye din unki zindagi ka best din ho....speci....

Richa, who had finally had enough, stood up....& cut her off....

Ri: bas kar Ananya! Hum samajh gaye ki tere pati bohot ameer hai....tujhe mehenge gifts dete hai, so called pyaar karte hai, vagera vagera! Hume koi interest nahi hai teri iss khokli khushi mein! 

Jiss Kabir Sharma ke liye tune Ronnie jaise bhale ladke ko choda hai na, ekdin vo bhi tujhe puraane akhbaar ki taraf phenk denge....usi tarah jaise baaki ladkiyon ka use karke phenkte hai....

Tujhe kya lagta hai tu pehli ladki hai jise unhone iss tarah special feel karwaya hai? Nahi yaar! Aur tu aakhri bhi nahi hai! 

So for god's sake! Apni khushi doosre ke mooh pe thopna band kar! Sabki zindagi teri tarah perfect nahi hai! Samjhi??? 

Richa hissed & stormed out......

Ananya lowered her eyes, her anger on Richa from two days ago was now slowly morphing into hurt with each remark her friend's....

A: ye Richa mere saath aisa kyu kar rahi hai? I'm sorry Ronnie....I really am....main sirf apni khushi share kar rahi thi....main thopna nahi chahti thi.....par main apne pati se sachmein  bohot pyaar karti hoon...jabse maine unka likha papa ke favour mein vo article padha tha....unki aatma, unke thoughts, unka hum anjaan logo ke liye bina soche khudko khatre mein daalna, ye sab qaulities mujhe unki taraf kheechti gayi...

Aur yaar uswaqt toh hum mile bhi nahi the....

Ronnie sighed as he gathered his best friend in a hug.....

Ro: shh...teri khushi meri khushi kabse nahi rahi? paagal hai kya? Pyaar zabardasti nahi milta Ananya....its fine yaar....I'm just glad ki humaari dosti safe hai....

Ananya hugged her best friend tight, eber so thankful for having him in her life....

A: awww...thank you Lonnie-Ponnie! You're the best! 

She giggled, calling him with a name she'd used in their first year old college just to bug him....

Ronnie mock glared at her before everyone burst out laughing......

As soon as the gang left the cafeteria, a figure emerged from his hiding spot behind a pillar.....

His boots clicked against the wooden flooring as he walked towards the now emoty table where Ananya & her friends had been sitting previously....

Lifting the coffee mug that Ananya had sipped from, he drank the cold left over liquid with a gulp making sure to let his lips linger on the mug where Ananya's lipgloss had left few traces.....

Licking his lips, Manav Gupta spoke to himself...

M: tumhaari jhoothi coffee itni meethi thi, utni hi ya usse zyaada meethi ho tum? I can't wait to find out! Bas ekbaar uss Kabir Sharma ko raaste se hata doon....phir hundono ko koi alag nahi karega baby....Editor-in-chief ki kursi bhi meri aur biwi bhi....

Manav threw back his head, laughing in glee......

TBCsmiley1

Precap:

Carefully, Kabir wiped the big fat tears & drool dribbling down the fair chubby cheeks & chin of the blubbering baby...

The baby stopped wailing for a moment, eyeing Kabir with sparkling familiar eyes...and held out a pair of pudgy arms, indicating his want to be held by Kabir...

The stunned Editor-in-chief cuddled the little one to his chest & the tiny tot immediately latched onto his neck...gurgling & cooing at him happily...

Sandhya offered her shocked brother-in-law a watery smile...

S: humne ise tumhaari photo dikhaayi hai...ye pehchaanta hai tumhe...

She could barely manage her voice from cracking...no matter what she did she could never erase her husband & her mistakes...even if the guilt was killing them slowly...

K: uh...

Kabir had so much to speak...ask..but no words came out...he was suddenly blank...

K: bh...bhaabhi..kya naam...hai iska? 

He smiled tenderly at the child who blew him a raspberry in return...

Kabir kissed his chubby cheek & the baby giggled...a sound Kabir fell in love with...

S: Kabir...

Sandhya indicated towards her son... 

S: hum chahte hai ki ye bachcha humaari galatiyaan na dohraaye apni zindagi mein...I want him to be like you Kabir... 

She hastily wiped away a tear...

Kabir looked at his new nephew, the baby...no Kabir...& gulped...

Edited by akyabiggestfan - 4 years ago