Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Aww ....my heart goes out for her❤️
Love you Rashu❤️
For non residents of India.
The way she was crying when bb said unke dushmano ne nahi balki apno ne mara hai,i too cried with her.This girl suffered a lot.Her personal life ki dhajjiya udd gayi.Still she held her ground firmly.Hats off to her.Also liked what bb said about her that she was a star,show ko star ki tarah khela and agey bhi star banko duniya ko roushan karegi.👏
The line that she stayed in the BB house like a star is so true❤️ She was dignified, humble, graceful and charming in her journey, just like a true star. <3
Rashami , love you as a fan ❤️ I wish you get all the love and happiness that you deserve , I wish you don't cry anymore. Solid and strong Rashami ❤️❤️
Don't know why this is probably the only tym I hv cried seeing these videos.
Something about her connects . For some reason I feel those words "Zindagi mein koi cheez aasani se nai mili"
proud of you rashmi! ❤️
"There isnt much dreams not left for me"
That mental breakdown will always haunt me.😭
Trueeee star...im proud of you Rashami Desai <3!