Please don't copy season one + some critiques

MayaNation20 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

There are huge parallels between season one and season two. Ashwin and MJ are literally brothers from different mothers. Although Ashwin was a comic book villain and MJ is a complex villain. Both seek dominance over Maya. And have secrets about Maya. For example, Ashwin had that secret about Maya giving Rajeev what he deserved, and stabbing his leg. And MJ has a secret about their inappropriate relationship. 

Rudra gives me Arjun vibes, please don't make Rudra dense like Arjun was. Rudra please guide Maya to the right path and don't just give up on her because she's too much. Work it out!

Maya Jaisingh, you are literally reacting to how Maya Mehotrha did with Ashwin. I can't wait to see you stand ten toes down in front of MJ without Rudra's help. However, I don't see you obsessing over your hate anymore. Maya Mehotrha started obsessing over having Arjun like 20 episodes in, you gave up your obsession 20 episodes in. Revenge and hate are two different emotions, hope CVS show us more hate than revenge. 

Nandini ma is currently out of the picture, unlike Jhanvi ma who was a prominent supporting character. I like this, give Maya the independence she deserves. 

Get rid of Ananya for good y'all. Don't let her be Saanjh 2.0. The last thing I wanna see is Maya murdering MJ, getting exposed and Rudra start hating Maya. ðŸ¤¢