Sherlyn is basically invincible!

TheM5393 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

So there is no point in denying the fact that Kundali Bhagya is factually, statistically and frankly more about Sherlyn and her life when compared to any other character in this show. In reality it is her Kundali and her Bhagya that has successfully gotten her in this point in life. Other than of course the sheer amount of planning, conniving, and cunning manipulation, nobody not a single long term viewer of the show can deny that Sherlyn has had ALL the 'Bhagya' (aka luck) in this show. There were a total of 25 (unsuccessful) attempts (Food Poisoning, BF hotel room, Karwachauth 2017, Preeta's Roka, Prithvi Hotel room, Club Karan Drugs, Lohri, Mall trial room, Sherlyn's mehendi, Preeta's engagement, Shrishti kidnapping, Ruby necklace part 2, Rakhi and Mahesh Anniversary, Dr. Kidnapping, Monisha bribing, Sherlyn's accident before Karan's engagement, Janki memory back in the mall, Ritwik's meeting/death, Evidence collection to save Rishabh, Karan Monisha's wedding, Maha Shiv Ratri, Holi 2019, Bachelor's Party and of course Rishabh-Sherlyn wedding) to expose her (along with her boyfriend) but EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THEM FAILED. Her Kundali has got her this far and truly, truly without any hint of sarcasm in my tone I want to write that after the way she manipulated Sarla Arora today I have feel new found respect for her.👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

buttercups2020 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Can't agree more. I, however don't blame Sarla here. She getting manipulated by sharlyn specifically for Karan has logic because of Sarla-Karan history. 

She's a mother who had seen this man abandoning her daughter in the middles of a dead road. Yet, she chose to believe him. Again. Intentionally or not, Karan didn't come to rescue preeta.

How awful it must have been if Sarla had actually witnessed the scene where preeta was running behind him begging him to stop while he drove off. (Still gives me chills).

Can't believe it's not preeta who chooses to *not believe* Karan for once. 

Another foreshadowing has happened today. 

'Jisse tum pyaar karte ho, jab wo tumhe dokha dega, tab tumhe pata Chalega'.

Knowing Ekta and from some of the shows that I have followed , I am pretty much confident on Rishabh - preeta future marriage. 

End game or not, I don't know but this track is definitely on list and in my opinion an integral /main part of the entire script. 

Out of need or anything , but rishabh preeta marriage is inevitable. They may or may not end the show with them as final couple, but they are going to make this marriage happen. 

No , I am not a rishabh preeta fan. Nor do I wish to see them together but as a neutral watcher, I can see this coming. Please don't go all barbaric over me. 

I am a Karan preeta fan just in the manner that I wish to be. Karan is gray for me. I see him as a person flawed and irredeemable and I accept him as a hero in my version of this show. 

Preeta is a doormat. She is spineless and zero respect and I accept her as the heroine of the show. 

Whether or not I like them is a different story. 

I see this show as journey of Karan preeta.. Doesn't mean I wish to see them together. Because I am not sick nor am I a sadist.  

an_am thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Scarlet.ferro

Can't agree more. I, however don't blame Sarla here. She getting manipulated by sharlyn specifically for Karan has logic because of Sarla-Karan history. 

She's a mother who had seen this man abandoning her daughter in the middles of a dead road. Yet, she chose to believe him. Again. Intentionally or not, Karan didn't come to rescue preeta.

How awful it must have been if Sarla had actually witnessed the scene where preeta was running behind him begging him to stop while he drove off. (Still gives me chills).

Knowing Ekta and from some of the shows that I have followed , I am pretty much confident on Rishabh - preeta future marriage. 

End game or not, I don't know but this track is definitely on list and in my opinion an integral /main part of the entire script. 

Out of need or anything , but rishabh preeta marriage is inevitable. They may or may not end the show with them as final couple, but they are going to make this marriage happen. 

No , I am not a rishabh preeta fan. Nor do I wish to see them together but as a neutral watcher, I can see this coming. Please don't go all barbaric over me. 

I am a Karan preeta fan just in the manner that I wish to be. Karan is gray for me. I see him as a person flawed and irredeemable and I accept him as a hero in my version of this show. 

Preeta is a doormat. She is spineless and zero respect and I accept her as the heroine of the show. 

I see this show as journey of Karan preeta.. Doesn't mean I wish to see them together. Because I am not sick nor am I a sadist.  

but shadi isnt dhoka right?

it has to be something else.

karan and sherlyn are already two timing. so 🤔

buttercups2020 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: an_am

but shadi isnt dhoka right?

it has to be something else.

karan and sherlyn are already two timing. so 🤔

See this can sound extremely bizzare but I have a hunch ki ye ho sakta hai. 

Karan-preeta will divorce each other because Karan will decide to marry her out of love and in rightful manner after sharlyn is exposed. 

They will show us how deeply in love preeta and Karan are. 

Then suddenly some doing of sharlyn or the new woman who is going to be the vamp will force rishabh and preeta to take sudden decision to get married. ( I think for karan's sake because he is the common kadi and weakness for both rishabh and preeta)

They may just come one day come home married and that will be the dhokha to Karan. 

TheM5393 thumbnail

That line is important YES but how is Rishabh-Preeta marriage dhoka?! Also, even more importantly Sarla used the termS 'Jisse tum PYAR karte ho, jisse tum VISHWAAS karte ho, wo tumhe dhoka dega na, tab tumhe samajh ayega.'

'Pyar' means Preeta all fine an dandy but 'vishwaas' toh isn't Preeta. If we r talking about pyar and vishwaas together it can only be one person in Karan Luthra's dictionary that is Rishabh. I being a RishTa fan am VERY VERY certain that without Karan's demise (temporary of course) no such thing can happen. 

However, this dhoka could be something else, LIKE something expectantly unexpected?! 

Am I making sense?! 🤪ROFL! Sorry, for the over analysis.🤣

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Who said this.... and for whom? I haven't watched the show in a long time you see. 

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

I agree..sherlyn n prithvi have the best bhagyas😆 In their kundalis...preetas kundali bhagya will turn ok only in the last epi or may be not..

Jisse tum pyar karte to..I dun think its hinting towards preeta rishabh bec then sherlyn baby ka kundali ka bhagya is the strongest n she wont take defeat from preeta..sherlyn wont leave rishabh, how else will she plot against the luthras? 🤣

jaanulovejaanam thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

See this can sound extremely bizzare but I have a hunch ki ye ho sakta hai. 

Karan-preeta will divorce each other because Karan will decide to marry her out of love and in rightful manner after sharlyn is exposed. 

They will show us how deeply in love preeta and Karan are. 

Then suddenly some doing of sharlyn or the new woman who is going to be the vamp will force rishabh and preeta to take sudden decision to get married. ( I think for karan's sake because he is the common kadi and weakness for both rishabh and preeta)

They may just come one day come home married and that will be the dhokha to Karan. 

Same I felt when I heard this statement ...its not just a  dialogue..its a curse by sarla she clearly said jis din ..means its going to happen soon !

she said jis din tum jisse pyaar karte ho,jispe vishwas karte ho wo tumhe dhoka dega na tab tum samjhoge ki jispe wishwas karo  aur usse dhoka mile to kya hota hai ,use jise tum bhagwan manne lagte ho aur sochte ho ki wo sab theek karega .

So point is this not just about rishabh or preeta ,its both kyunki karan ki zindagi mein ab wo kahin na kahin pyaar karne laga hai preeta se though still uski gehrai and true meaning he dont know I feel ...

he trust rishabh and preeta both.

next thing is wo boli the one who u think as god and can set all right.. means clearly rishabh.

so It clears ki in future Karan ko lagega maybe villains bhadka de use..he will feel jisko wo sabse jyada pyaar kiya trust kiya wo hi log usko dhoka diye yani rishabh preeta.

aur ye case very much sure of rishabh preeta mrg ka hoga .

karan even if gets married to mahira ,he will never want to see preeta married to his own brother .situations can make him look if they cheated him but actually all this is karma of karan which he will get back one after other shock.

also,we very well knew rishabh sherlin not actually mrd aur unka koi connection nahin . they can seperate anytime with shock without divorce because divorce is not needed ..all needed for shadi break is rishabh knowing sherlin preg or already mrd to someone else.

TheM5393 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

Who said this.... and for whom? I haven't watched the show in a long time you see. 

Sarla Aunty said this to Karan after being instigated by Sherlyn and then seeing Mahira and Karan hugging each other.

SophieKarim thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Honestly tho, this show is becoming more logic less every day, what the fcuk is going on?! I’m sorry if this offends anyone because Preeta is their favourite character but she’s just being dumb now and that to in the most ridiculous way possible. 

Just because Karan started being “nice” to her, she’s trusting him fully despite everything he did... how? Sarla has a huge point! The Luthra’s think because they’re rich, they can toy with whoever they want. Assholes.  

By the way, I had no idea a bump into the tree would leave all the freaking police bleeding and unconscious 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣