Do nai chaar ankhe 🤣🤣

Galti se pakda gaya to 

Usko kaise cover karega ye ab 

Edited by Sushdvj - 4 years ago
Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: N_sharmaa

🤣🤣That was most cutest part she was avoiding it and still wanted to continue it and at the end Neil was like ..these sisters talk ! and he just took her away .That whole scene was good .👏How Mini touched Neil to tie the scarf and how restless for a second he became and turned her 👏 very well executed and SouNoor and direction need an applause👏

Neil is such a flipper. No body can guess ki agle pal kya kar de😆

First he said that hum arya ke hanuman aur babita hain then when mini gave him a look he said he didn't mean it in that way. Again when mini was relaxed he came close to her and end scene was epic ....hum sirf friends hain.....bechari mini uske sapne dekh rahi thi aur wo...dadu se bachne mein laga tha😆

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: zalima

Start mein toh bada hi accha sharif baccha ban raha tha 🤣

Phir achanak se woh arya ke parents jaise wala dialogue bola 🤣

Aur mini ne thodi dheel kya diya ..it's ok bolke

Ye aadmi toh ek dum form mein aagaya chor kahika ☺️🤣

Haan wahi mujhe bhi laga ki dekho kaise palti maari is bande ne...mini ne sirf ek ungli di ye to haath pakad raha hai...kahi utha ke na le jaye agle episode mein🤣

At this rate....I am expecting a MiNeil pappi soon☺️

N_sharmaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: anjali0111

Neil is such a flipper. No body can guess ki agle pal kya kar de😆

First he said that hum arya ke hanuman aur babita hain then when mini gave him a look he said he didn't mean it in that way. Again when mini was relaxed he came close to her and end scene was epic ....hum sirf friends hain.....bechari mini uske sapne dekh rahi thi aur wo...dadu se bachne mein laga tha😆

Such a brat .I liked the whole execution there. He was like any other naughty boy .How we see in real.😆little we give finger they will catch it  and she  like any normal girl .All of sudden she was nervous there ( as both of them know they are attracted so this holds good here ) and still was trying to hold real self but 😆

End was so funny.Mini was right .Such a idiot he is .

Edited by N_sharmaa - 4 years ago
N_sharmaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjali0111

Haan wahi mujhe bhi laga ki dekho kaise palti maari is bande ne...mini ne sirf ek ungli di ye to haath pakad raha hai...kahi utha ke na le jaye agle episode mein🤣

At this rate....I am expecting a MiNeil pappi soon☺️

May be on valentine day they will come to it almost.😉😳

N_sharmaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sushdvj

Yes jisse Neil ki bhasha me sharafat kehte h 🤣🤣

🤣🤣 If this is sharafat then I want to see what's the real meaning of being Naughty in his dictionary☺️😉

N_sharmaa thumbnail

Ab dadu or Neil ka convo dekhne me majaa aayega

Do nai chaar ankhe 🤣🤣

Galti se pakda gaya to 

He was buttering Beji to cover up🤣.Mini said it right he knows very well how to talk🤣

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

She was enjoying already when grandpa was taking his class but she needs to be careful .This boy is very naughty but Mini is not less also .She need time to sink in now😆Now she is also surprised, shocked ,shy, nervous with sudden development of all kinds of feelings .Once she is over it am sure she will take charge🤣

She already started enjoying and playing... The look she gave while saying catch me If you can was quite naughty.... 

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail

🤣🤣That was most cutest part she was avoiding it and still wanted to continue it and at the end Neil was like ..these sisters talk ! and he just took her away .That whole scene was good .👏How Mini touched Neil to tie the scarf and how restless for a second he became and turned her 👏 very well executed and SouNoor and direction need an applause👏

That was the superb part there.... I. Just loved his expression there.... I was surprised by his action.... 

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail

Ab dadu or Neil ka convo dekhne me majaa aayega

Do nai chaar ankhe 🤣🤣

Galti se pakda gaya to 

If dadu catch them just in the position like the last night then Neil should have a solid reason nahi to char aankhon se dadu will. Burn him..... 🤣