Awesome...👏
I am crying once again...
It's so beautiful and heart wrenching!!!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Awesome...👏
I am crying once again...
It's so beautiful and heart wrenching!!!
BEA-utiful... love your writing.. it love it and makes me want more of it..🤗
this is soooo beautiful and heart tugging Harshada
her yearn and longing for him ❤️💔
seeing you after sooo long, missed you in AT the other day 🤗
The agony was really heart endearing my dear
Those emotions and..........I am speechless
A a great one Harshada❤️
It so beautiful adore.....
I just love this prerna....❤️
This is heart-tugging and very beautifully written👏
The agony, the pain of not living with your love🥺
Brilliant Harshada❤️
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
Ah what a beauty!
❤️
It so beautifully written adore.....
The pain of separation 💔
Originally posted by: Sunn_shine
Amazing.. wish there was a way to know what exactly happened between these two..
I think, I will write that if health permits.
Thank you. ❤️