Originally posted by: chaaru26
Kya matlab....
I messaged a lot of times...Even .messaged on Wattpad....
😒
I'm not much on WP
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: chaaru26
Kya matlab....
I messaged a lot of times...Even .messaged on Wattpad....
😒
I'm not much on WP
Hey! I like your bg pic!
bg pic you mean the profile one? Dp? Thankoooo🤗😳
Supu Change your net🤣
Haina hash isko change krna chahiye na
Uski marzi! Koi koi nahi hota kisiko kuch bhi bolne wala😆
Hein... Bg pic kya hai? Kaunsa re?🤔
@suhani di ab thik hai, problem idhar har ek network mein hi thi, ab nahi hai... Matlab kam hai, hopefully aisa hi rahe!😳
Originally posted by: Suparna13
Hein... Bg pic kya hai? Kaunsa re?🤔
@suhani di ab thik hai, problem idhar har ek network mein hi thi, ab nahi hai... Matlab kam hai, hopefully aisa hi rahe!😳
Oh okay
@hash you right
Originally posted by: Suparna13
Hein... Bg pic kya hai? Kaunsa re?🤔
@suhani di ab thik hai, problem idhar har ek network mein hi thi, ab nahi hai... Matlab kam hai, hopefully aisa hi rahe!😳
You'll realise what I meant😆
I can only tell you to do anything or not do anything. 😆