Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
This font gave me a headache. Could read so teen shabad only.
https://www.instagram.com/p/B8JyrHIBSCQ/?igshid=6m6yzsjsnvox
I thought this was rakhi savant.
Is this letter for real? No wonder he’s such a ****head if his mum is counting it as amazing that he did 1% of chores compared to the rest in the house. As for the rest of the letter, un-bloody-believable. 🤢
W*F🤢
Itna bimar itna bimar....kitna bimar?🤪 He was on a hitting and abusing spree while apparently sick and his non stop eating which is now showing in form of a bulging tummy🤔
Patience and cheezon ko ignore karna seekh gaya....really Aunty Ji....kaunse channel pe show dekh rahi hain aap🤔
Such a sympathy seeking act in the last week....And singing praises to make him look like a hero....But sorry people have already seen what kind of a thankless abusive and gunda this guy is....no such letters can save him
rashmi dur ho ke bethi jaise hi shukla paas aaya
https://twitter.com/ivibhatweedy/status/1227162591803240448
I love this girl for a reason
Too good! 🤣🤣 And I can relate! 😂
rashmi dur ho ke bethi jaise hi shukla paas aaya
https://twitter.com/ivibhatweedy/status/1227162591803240448
I love this girl for a reason
Oh shucks. I literally spilled my tea 😆
Kis kis ney socha tha ki Rashmi baneygi Shukli, dekhi lio 😎