Virtual adopted puppy of #RaSim

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Virtual adopted puppy of #RaSim

35 min, not possible to watch😳ek chotusi request hai ye Mahira ke mom ka interaction kat kar sirf umar n Gaurav ka pov mile to plz post kar dena😊Originally posted by: SilentSilver
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BD-HIpTYZ0A&t=28s
GUYS watch this [ if you have time in in your life lol]. I have just seen the first fifteen minutes. Umar talks so cutely about Asim and Rashmi's friendship. Lol. Sabkey fans war key chakar main, meri UmRa waali ship bhi doob gaayi 😒 Gaurav points out one good point, that Asim never gets as many chances as Sidharth to put forth is POV in front of Salman. I will probably watch more of it when i actually have time. 😆 Also, Gurav and Mahira's mom fight 😆
Copy pasting from DDT the bit where I quoted peeyara😆
Loved Asim and rashmi in Poker task 
Asim saying rash kabhi nhi kahegi mai top 4 nhi
Rash: kaise bol sakta hai tu
Asim asking rash apne sidnaaz wala bola kya
Rash: maine kabhi chipke word use kiya
I love their easy equation and rashmi's bindas way of speaking to asim and asim speaking to her with "aap"
Asim baar-baar confidently bola Rashami kabhi nahi kahegi, when Rashami prompted again he was like arrey aap nahi kahoge
Adding
I felt Asim was trying to include Rashami in every question coz she was looking so down❤️
arey yaar yeh gaurav ko bhejna tha family week ma⭐️
Oh I missed this interview 😊 Rashami and Asim’s brother together
Copy pasting from DDT the bit where I quoted peeyara😆
Loved Asim and rashmi in Poker task
Asim saying rash kabhi nhi kahegi mai top 4 nhi
Rash: kaise bol sakta hai tu
Asim asking rash apne sidnaaz wala bola kya
Rash: maine kabhi chipke word use kiya
I love their easy equation and rashmi's bindas way of speaking to asim and asim speaking to her with "aap"
Asim baar-baar confidently bola Rashami kabhi nahi kahegi, when Rashami prompted again he was like arrey aap nahi kahoge
Adding
I felt Asim was trying to include Rashami in every question coz she was looking so down❤️
Their manner of interacting with each other is so cute 😆 Rashmi is always so chilled and Asim tends to maintain a certain level of respect.
I kinda felt the same as well. In every question he went kya Rashmi ne bola hoga, while Rashmi had a 'seriously?' expression 😆
Originally posted by: MunnaBadnamHua
arey yaar yeh gaurav ko bhejna tha family week ma⭐️
WAHI TOH. He should have come for that connection thing. He is more blunt than I expected him to be. Beech main bol bhi diya haan Sidharth ke taraf show biased hain 🤣 (while talking about his endless pushes ) While I like Debo for motivating Rashmi, Shukli toh Shukli che 😳
I loved that part when the ‘Asim is not in top 4 ‘ thing was going on and Asim was so confident that Rashami wouldn’t have said it. Rashami even said, how do you know I can’t say it. He said no you can’t . 😊. It was so adorable.Copy pasting from DDT the bit where I quoted peeyara😆
Loved Asim and rashmi in Poker task
Asim saying rash kabhi nhi kahegi mai top 4 nhi
Rash: kaise bol sakta hai tu
Asim asking rash apne sidnaaz wala bola kya
Rash: maine kabhi chipke word use kiya
I love their easy equation and rashmi's bindas way of speaking to asim and asim speaking to her with "aap"
Asim baar-baar confidently bola Rashami kabhi nahi kahegi, when Rashami prompted again he was like arrey aap nahi kahoge
Adding
I felt Asim was trying to include Rashami in every question coz she was looking so down❤️