bolo assistant chai la😈
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
bolo assistant chai la😈
uska chehra Nahi hai kyonki voh dekhane k VO layak hi Nahi🤬Originally posted by: tanisha997
🤬🤬itni galli nikalti h na ki bus🤬
Sorry guys... I know i said I'll complete the AT but suddenly i don't feel very good.... I feel a little feverish.... Aaj tumlog karo I'll join you guys tomorrow.... Gunnyt all ❤️🤗
Mere liye coffee please😳
Hamare paas toh lawyer v hai Vartu
Ha par ye ladki kare to case🤔
Itna to net clear ni hua uska dukh ni hua muje🥺
tc👍🏼Originally posted by: Vartika026
Sorry guys... I know i said I'll complete the AT but suddenly i don't feel very good.... I feel a little feverish.... Aaj tumlog karo I'll join you guys tomorrow.... Gunnyt all ❤️🤗
Originally posted by: viknandera
bolo assistant chai la😈
Aaj apni chhutti saheb... Tum khud banane ka aur mem saheb ko b pilane ka😈
Originally posted by: Vartika026
Sorry guys... I know i said I'll complete the AT but suddenly i don't feel very good.... I feel a little feverish.... Aaj tumlog karo I'll join you guys tomorrow.... Gunnyt all ❤️🤗
Take care good night❤️
Originally posted by: Vartika026
Sorry guys... I know i said I'll complete the AT but suddenly i don't feel very good.... I feel a little feverish.... Aaj tumlog karo I'll join you guys tomorrow.... Gunnyt all ❤️🤗
Good night🤗 take care ❤️