Dipika is looking beautiful 😍..but Suman is dressed so simply!?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Dipika is looking beautiful 😍..but Suman is dressed so simply!?
she didn't wanted to scare the judge...u know!! Kahi verdict dsri side ke favour main naa aajaye! Isliye!!😂 but yess..all 3 r looking nice! Simple ans sober!!😍😍😍Originally posted by: vaidehi1306
Dipika is looking beautiful 😍..but Suman is dressed so simply!?
Hi-five Nimuu 🙌🏻🤗
Maybe she used the pills herself
Possible! I just hope ye sab kaand aur Sona ko dekh k she realises that mr loyalty is not worth it and use the pills! 🤞🏻
Making it a TS. Ek part likh bhi liya. Uploading now.
Aur haan. when I thought of self control, first thing to pop into my head was our very own Rohan Sippy.🤣
Originally posted by: Shanayass
same! But y is ari smiling??? And suman cupping her face?? Kya ho gaya aisa?🤔
@bold- Episode me hi pta chalega..not getting any specific reasoning for their respective actions in the snap 🤔
Originally posted by: LoveInAutumn26
I like it too. Both Pari and Suman have toned down. The Rastogis have faced a lot of trouble because of Shittys.
Yes.. I too am liking the mother-daughter duo's changed looks 😊.. the pic is also giving a good vibe behaviour wise!
Originally posted by: vaidehi1306
@bold- Episode me hi pta chalega..not getting any specific reasoning for their respective actions in the snap 🤔
I think Rohit acted drunk and did something, which got Sonakshi some ruling in her favour. Maybe this hearing was in her favour, not the whole case.
So Suman and Pari are happy that Sona ke favour me kuch hua.