Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: IAdoreYou
I just saw one minute of obsessed Prerna yesterday I guess.
Womaniya is still as disappointing as she was. No improvement.
Her one and only obsession.
You deserve an award for bearing it all. 😆If I invest my time in a show I should know the basic plot of the story. Even though I don't watch those episodes, I should know the plot in them.
And for me, the pre-RB entry episodes are better than post-RB exit episodes. And I still read WU daily.
Itna bura hai? 🤔🤣Originally posted by: Sunn_shine
Hahahaaa. Yaar she didn't have to wear that stupid outfit.. wo banjaran wale look se bhi barbaad lag rha hai ye wala outfit.
Prerna will come and stop the car..precap mein 2 cars takra rahe hai na.. i wish memory aa jaye and hum shaadi drama se baxh jaye.
Originally posted by: 6L54T7SONZYQ4SOT
Kuch b bolo 😳
Rehne do
Woh phir mujhe bolenge
arey maine toh kuch kiya hi nahi tha
Hmmm
Originally posted by: Sunn_shine
I get it.. not easy to stick to a certain topic and not deviate.. sply when there is no new content to discuss ..
i am not here to complain😳😆
par haa if you all can talk then i also try and get into the discussion that is fair enough.
I read an update recently and regretted it. 🤣Originally posted by: Sunn_shine
Please read it.. daily laughter dose bhi zaroori hai😊
😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣