Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I think internet is back in some districts of J&K. Not restored completely though.
Originally posted by: Janedonayaar
Ugh so much hate! I have noticed that the verified people who criticise SS and support Asim tend to only criticise his actions and only rarely indulge in name calling if at all. But on the other side the blue ticks supporting ss straight up demean Asim! I was so sad to see Rupali Ganguli was one of such people. The name calling is also ridiculous.
Bcoz they don't have good things to say about ss 🤣 .
So they demean others to make other one rise 🤣
#AsimForTheWin is trending at 14 BUT in professional wrestling category 🤣
Originally posted by: Janedonayaar
Btw Kashmir ka kya scene hai? Are people able to vote there?
No clue
I guess net services have already started in few parts of J & K
Originally posted by: ..WitchGrave..
Bcoz they don't have good things to say about ss 🤣 .
So they demean others to make other one rise 🤣
Yup and Name calling for Asim is so bad!
I really hope Asim becomes a huge star in the next couple of years and these losers who name call him today have to address him with respect and apologise for their appalling behaviour! Haha
#AsimForTheWin is trending at 14 BUT in professional wrestling category 🤣
Wtf why 🤣
Asim tumne sabko deewana Bana daala hai 🤣
#AsimForTheWin is trending at 14 BUT in professional wrestling category 🤣
Haha are you serious!
Dating Dodo is going to WWE! Haha