Originally posted by: Vartika026
Shiny your name is Priyanka? Damn i never asked cause i assumed it's your real name.... God I'm such a lousy friend!!!! Shame on me😡😭
Yes shame on you😡
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: Vartika026
Shiny your name is Priyanka? Damn i never asked cause i assumed it's your real name.... God I'm such a lousy friend!!!! Shame on me😡😭
Yes shame on you😡
Are ni wo int. Star h
Uske nakhre wahi handle kar sakta h na😉
Arey don't say so... ❤️yup, yahi h real name..😆 Bahot common name h🤔
😒😒
But now Shiny is inbuilt in me.... To tera naam ab Shiny hi hai mere liye❤️❤️❤️😘😘😘😘😘😘
nope she has more options. Ek toh AT main hi hai 😆
Originally posted by: Vartika026
😒😒
But now Shiny is inbuilt in me.... To tera naam ab Shiny hi hai mere liye❤️❤️❤️😘😘😘😘😘😘
Haha...I love this too.❤️yahi bula mujhe😘😘😘
International star is for wig master and vice-versa 😉
Haha...I love this too.❤️yahi bula mujhe😘😘😘
Yes Shiny is your nick name❤️❤️😘😘😘😘
arey uske paas toh options hi options...kitne line me khare h puch😉
Originally posted by: Vartika026
Yes Shiny is your nick name❤️❤️😘😘😘😘
❤️🤗