Awesome AT title 👍🏼❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Awesome AT title 👍🏼❤️
Originally posted by: Vartika026
Same here yaar.... I could eat tons of em.... If only mera weight constant rahta... 😭😭
Same here😭😭
Originally posted by: Vartika026
Tenu ki hoya... Sir me juein😆
Nhi🤣tuje yaha dekh kar shock laga
Originally posted by: tanisha997
Haaa aur kuch kha bi li☺️🤪
Chocolate chor🤔
So next one is 10th at we should celebrate it little bit
Yeahhh😍😍 but how????🤔
Originally posted by: Vartika026
Same here yaar.... I could eat tons of em.... If only mera weight constant rahta... 😭😭
Tu weight ki wajh se chocolate ni khati😲😲😲
https://twitter.com/JioCinema/status/1226105896046137344
Why did they have include that idiot in this 😳
Originally posted by: tanisha997
Nhi🤣tuje yaha dekh kar shock laga
Where else did you expect to see me.... In museum? I'm quite sure I shall be there in some years🤣
Originally posted by: tanisha997
Haaa aur kuch kha bi li☺️🤪
Huhh...jaldi de😳
Originally posted by: Vartika026
Chocolate chor🤔
Hattt milegi to khau nahi😳