Waiting for next

Sunn_shine thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Amazing update Rose 👏

mitras thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Nicely done update. Glad finally mummy ji know truth. Waiting for the confrontation😊

Pori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Oh I hope they don’t drag prerna it just leave her. Or Rishab beats the crap out of Naveen and shows the mirror to his mom. 

Update soon please 

oa2019 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

ooh N has striked. i think P is strong in her resolve to leave N and be with RB, she knows her love is true. just hope they don't drag her through the mud. glad it's finally happened.

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Wow. What an heated discussion between them. He is furious with all this situation and she is helpless. Did her MIL really said that to him that he can't get Prernasmiley7. She may be someone else wife to the would but for them she is just Prerna, nothing else. 

His sketches of her in her basic and simple routine. I loved them. This is the real Prerna. He wanted to gift them to her but nothing went by his plan. I like how he said he loves all the sketches but his best would be the future one when she would be his. 

She delayed a lot in revealing the truth. She should have said it when Naveen is not here. But she delayed and now he struck and she would be the one who will be blamed for his mistakes.

Lovely update. Eagerly waiting to know how story would change from here. Please update soon.

NTRohit thumbnail

Awesome story dear i loved it 😘

stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Shivi_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Interesting update👏

Finally the truth is out👏

Prerna's mil loved her son more than Prerna , this was proved by her accusations😡

Loved how Rishabh unveiled the truth

Devyani fainted, hoping she lets Prerna go rather that blackmailing her to stay back, hoping nothing is serious

Waiting for next

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Awesome! Absolutely loved the revelations in front of that woman that were due since long. Prerna must have gathered gargantuan amount of courage to face that woman. I'm glad that Rishabh took the lead when Prerna couldn't speak due to the weight of those accusations and smashed the monster offspring Devyani is so fond of. 

I expected the ending as I proceeded. I just hope Prerna isn't blackmailed by that selfish woman. 

Edited by Wistfulness - 4 years ago