Originally posted by: tournesol
Phoolo ka taro ka sabka kehna hai, ek hazaron mein 🤣
I can't🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Originally posted by: tournesol
Phoolo ka taro ka sabka kehna hai, ek hazaron mein 🤣
I can't🤣🤣
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
What was the exact dialogue? Next DT ke liye potential title hai
I need to hear once again, I'll write when I do 👍🏼
If anyone else remembers then please help 😳
Maybe I should stop overthinking 😆
Originally posted by: tournesol
I need to hear once again, I'll write when I do 👍🏼
If anyone else remembers then please help 😳
Kal ke dialogue ek post mein koi daal do😆
Originally posted by: tournesol
Wahi imagine karke ye conclusion likha tha 😆
Hum dono ka jawaab nahi😎
Originally posted by: kuhelidebbarma
Ananya used to like his step bro lol😆😆
Still "loves"😳
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Hum dono ka jawaab nahi😎
About theorizing, no? 😆
Hum kisi se kam nahi.. CVs should actually hire us 🤣
Originally posted by: kuhelidebbarma
I can't🤣🤣
And the mike falls again 🤣🤣 (only BP fans would get the hint)
Sorry Nida, have to share..
Mere patidev ka KKK solo promo aya.. 🥳
train pe chaiya chaiya kar raha hai
Mera janu mera janam
Originally posted by: tournesol
Phoolo ka taro ka sabka kehna hai, ek hazaron mein 🤣
🤣🤣