Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Why is Sana so adamant on this? 🙄
I just hope this zid of hers doesn’t make Sid to leave or do something wrong! The girl who kept saying I want you to win says she just needs trophy!
https://twitter.com/Being_Aman_/status/1226123031250186240?s=20
Tum logo ko Kia hua? Kyun ro rahe ho itna?😆
Kyaa baat hai🤣. Superb . Salman shayad wonrole reversal waal clip dekha hai.
Excited for this . Sana obv will win. She is great in mimicking 😆
Sid will be so incredibly embarrassed.. excellent😆
Originally posted by: Ashhima3
Why is Sana so adamant on this? 🙄
I just hope this zid of hers doesn’t make Sid to leave or do something wrong! The girl who kept saying I want you to win says she just needs trophy!
https://twitter.com/Being_Aman_/status/1226123031250186240?s=20
She means she wants only sid. She said to sid trophy mere husband ne jeeti maine title jeeta.
She wants the trophy in her house.
I doubt she'll say that.. bcuz in front of shilpa too she was thanking the show for her success