not at all 🤗Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg
Heartless is brutal heart loves wrong person 🥺
I hope I am not breaking rules
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
not at all 🤗Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg
Heartless is brutal heart loves wrong person 🥺
I hope I am not breaking rules
word 🤣🤣🤣thu thu thuOriginally posted by: MishtiNew
Twinning dresses...🤣
RB was so young here... 25 saal ka aadmi bhi sharma jayega iske saamne...🤣
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
aww the hug 🥰💕🥰💕🥰💕🥰💕🥰💕🥰💕 tightly she is holding him💕🥰🥰💕😍💕🥰💕🥰💕🥰💕🥰💕🥰
Ps you imagine you and your naughty boy
@Bold- 🤣
mera edit mera edit mera edit huihuihui
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
aww the hug 🥰💕🥰💕🥰💕🥰💕🥰💕🥰💕 tightly she is holding him💕🥰🥰💕😍💕🥰💕🥰💕🥰💕🥰💕🥰
Ps you imagine you and your naughty boy
One of my most fav scenes.. KukRish.. miss you 😭
🥺
again mera edit mera edit mera edit huihuihui 🤭😍
Originally posted by: Sunn_shine
One of my most fav scenes.. KukRish.. miss you 😭
Shruti wont like your post😆
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
mera edit mera edit mera edit huihuihui
🤣