Can MayRa shift to some other place.? ye MJ aur family ki tamasha zyada ho raha hain
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Can MayRa shift to some other place.? ye MJ aur family ki tamasha zyada ho raha hain
I m sorry mere wajah se tumhare..
"Humare"
Rudra roy is raising hubby goal with every single episode...
Mujhe pyar hogaya...phirse😆
Get in queue mam🤓
Prannath☺️
Originally posted by: pranurosid
Har baat pe ye gala Kyun pakad raha hain Maya ki😡 Rudra should bash this old pervert so badly
He has choking kink, bola tha naa🤣
I m sorry mere wajah se tumhare..
"Humare"
Rudra roy is raising hubby goal with every single episode...
Mujhe pyar hogaya...phirse😆
+All those forehead kisses
I m sorry mere wajah se tumhare..
"Humare"
Rudra roy is raising hubby goal with every single episode...
Mujhe pyar hogaya...phirse😆
Puch hi mat ☺️☺️ Mujhe toh Bahut zyada☺️
So ye “Mr Roy “ wala scene nahi hua 😭
I haven’t watched the episode but read the LU
Originally posted by: pranurosid
Waise precap mein Ananya bhi thi..wo kya movie Jaise Dekh rahi Hain when MJ throttling Maya..MJ uncle toh mamta ki murat hain na usske liye.. Didn't she get any bad vibes
Anayana was their ? I didn't notice 😳i have to check the precap again .
Originally posted by: prernahazra
So ye “Mr Roy “ wala scene nahi hua 😭
I haven’t watched the episode but read the LU
Hua but twisted way mein.😆
Originally posted by: pranurosid
Can MayRa shift to some other place.? ye MJ aur family ki tamasha zyada ho raha hain
I am missing Rudra scenes yaar😭
Aaj 2 min scenes se episode sehan karne ki shakti mil gai
The way she masked courage and challengef him. Despite of shivering to the core.and the moment mj leaves she is scattered in to pieces..
Moments like this differentiate Jenny's skill..she is queen...her transition are so smooth..noone can ever match it..
No doubt actors are scared to share screen with her...they had to match her caliber...or get overshadow.
I am proud ashish and shivin are doing amazing work!!