PreRish/KaRica AT #162|I'll Wander Till the End of Time|SEE P 138- Page 110

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

31.1k

Users

15

Likes

2.8k

Frequent Posters

DIMPMQOV4I7BUAHJ thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

so many pages left yaar hass mat. 🤣

But I feel like laughing...🤣

DIMPMQOV4I7BUAHJ thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

working on it... i wrote ,, but mujhe achcha nahin laga .. toh fixing it again it's long 2/3 parts in one go .. so time lagega

Waiting...

WaqtZaya thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Elite Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: opsora2090


Shruti , iyea link ko 20 tarikh tak har AT pe note pe de dena


ankie do it also in Bajju AT

tomorrow. Also a suggestion given.
Amphitrite thumbnail
Trailblazer Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: AY4VOZTNLODRRAZT

Yes...

My stress buster during late night studies...

My Papa drinks at least 3 cups a day when he is home...🤣

And I am a coffee lover

The double espresso coffee

Black with no milk and sugar🤣

DIMPMQOV4I7BUAHJ thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Finally...

Checked all the pages of the AT...😎

DIMPMQOV4I7BUAHJ thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson

And I am a coffee lover

The double espresso coffee

Black with no milk and sugar🤣

I hate black coffee...😛

I love coffee with milk and sugar...

Amphitrite thumbnail
Trailblazer Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: 25KRPUANJWUE45HD

I hate black coffee...😛

I love coffee with milk and sugar...

Mainu kadvi hi pasand aave

Ye sugar aur milk wali coffee se prblem nahi but I prefer black strong coffee

Edited by Alexia_Wilson - 6 years ago
DIMPMQOV4I7BUAHJ thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson

Mainu kadvi hi pasand aave

Ye sugar aur milk wali coffee se prblem nahi but I prefer black strong coffee

Black coffee is okayish...😎

monsoon_barsha thumbnail
Book Talk Reading Challenge - Book Bingo Thumbnail Book Talk Reading Challenge Award - Ace Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: YXZTBPTUQPSYSD22

I hate black coffee...😛

I love coffee with milk and sugar...

Mishti 🤗 Kya hal chal?

Also, hi Alexia 🤗 How are you?

*tries to think of something PreRish related*

Amphitrite thumbnail
Trailblazer Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: 7SQC4NAHDUOOBYLA

Black coffee is okayish...😎

But for me

Black coffee is bae

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".