Lets see what happens next 

Ty 4 d pm too

thank u

Kadianvi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: divz9769

Lovely update

Bhallas and ishmi reached amritsar ranan and toshiji scene was nice ishita was looking at raman as he was in punjabi getup Raman is such a lovely brother his surprise for preeta was awesome loved how he made ishita laugh at night mihika was waiting for ishita she saw ishra together laughing and sharing jokes she was happy but worried for ishita she decided to speak with raman next day ishra talk was lovely poor ishita have gone through with alot in young age loved ramans pov

Pls update soon

thank u

Kadianvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharda_123

Awesome superb fabulous fantastic lovely amazing update dear

Plz continue soon

Thanks for pm

thank u

Kadianvi thumbnail
Kadianvi thumbnail
Kadianvi thumbnail

thank u

Kadianvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: phanisruthi

Awesome update 👏👏

Pls continue soon Pls Pls pls 

Thanks for the pm 

thank u

Kadianvi thumbnail

Thanks a lot for the lovely response.

Part-7

Next day morning, IshMi got ready and had breakfast with everyone. After breakfast, Raman was in his room, he was ready to go out for some work when his grandparents came there.

R - Arey aap log yahan? Kuch Kam tha to mujhe bula liya hota.

Dadiji - Puttar sab thik chal rha hai na?

R - Ha dadiji. Aap dono tension mat lijiye. Sab thik hai aur mere rehte huye shadi mein kuch gadbad nhi hogi….

Dadaji - Shadi to thik hai puttar par hum uski bat nhi Kar rhe..

R - To phir Kya?

Dadaji - Jo humne tujhe Kaha tha Karne ko….

Raman tried to remember but couldn't so asked.

Dadiji - Khoteya, Ishita puttar ki bat Kar rhe hai. Humne kaha tha na ki Ishita puttar se bat Kar, dosti kar, uska Kya hua. Kaha tak pahuchi bat. Kabse tujhse puch rhe hai par tere pas time hi nhi hai.

R - Ohho dadiji, phirse aap dono vhi bat Karne lag Gaye. Arey Maine kaha na, Maine Ishita se dosti Kar li hai and it's going on. Ab itne Kam time mein aap log kuch jyada expect mat kijiye. Vo pehle hi itni chup chup si rehti hai, kisi ke sath apni problems aur feelings share nhi karti hai to time to lagega hi. Thoda wait kijiye.

Dadiji - Pta nhi tu Kya Kar rha hai. Bas Ishita puttar tujhse Pyar Karne lage...

R - Aap tension mat lo. Aur is bare mein hamari already bat Ho chuki hai na.

Dadaji - Raman theek keh raha hai.

R - Ok now I'm going. Mujhe Kam hai to bye

He gave a hug to them and then turned to go only to get shocked. Mihika was standing there. She came to talk to Raman but was shocked to hear their conversation and was hurt.

R - Mihika tum….

M - To yeh sab ek planning hai, Akka se milna, unke sath Kam karna, friendship karna sab ek drama tha….

Dadiji - Mihika puttar aisa nhi hai tu galat samajh rhi hai….

M - Galat to main pehle samajh rhi thi.. aur aap dono bhi isme shamil ho… aap logo se yeh umeed nhi thi.

R - Mihika, let me explain…

M - Agar Meri Akka ko kisi bhi tarah se hurt hua to… I will never forget you all.

Saying she went from there while Raman got worried as she misunderstood them but he was confused about her words also. He was thinking if she will inform Ishita or not. They went to the lawn where IshMi were sitting with others. By Ishita's behavior they understood that she didn't tell Ishita anything. Romi took his grandparents' permission for taking Mihika out. They allowed. Mihika asked Ishita to join them. Ishita denied and told her to go. His grandmother too insisted Mihika to go with Romi. Romika left while dadiji told Raman to take Ishita too with him as she will not get bored and he will get some help if he needs. Ishita was denying first but his grandparents insisted. Raman was having mixed feelings, worried because of Mihika and happy to get some time with Ishita. Soon they also left. They had random conversation in between. Raman first completed his work and then asked her where she wanted to go. She was clueless so he took her to a nearby gurudwara. She liked the atmosphere. Both prayed and then helped in some activities of the gurudwara. Ishita felt so nice to be there. Then they sat for sometime and Ishita expressed her feelings how much she liked to be there and thanked him for bringing her there. She was really very happy and Raman was happy to see her happy. They sat silently for sometime and then were going back when Ishita collided with a man but Raman held her on right time preventing her from falling. Raman turned to that man to scold him. Ishita was surprised to see that man while that man was also surprised.

Man - Hello miss Ishita Iyer. Kaisi ho aur yahan Amritsar mein Kaise aai?

I - It's none of your business.

Man - Oh yes. By the way, I came with my wife but you…

He said looking at Raman and smiled seeing her while Ishita told Raman to go. He found a change in her voice and agreed. He took her from there but didn't fail to notice the expressions of Ishita and that man both. That man's smile was not so innocent while Ishita looked disturbed. Soon they were in the car.

R - Ishita, are you ok?

I - I'm fine. Please go from here.

R - ok, we are leaving but who was he?

I - Raman please don't ask anything which I can't tell you.

R - It's ok. But remember, you have a friend now who is always with you.

She nodded with a slight smile. Soon they were going back home. Ishita was silent but was not looking sad or disturbed due to the presence of that person. He wanted to bring her smile back and thought that only a familiar environment can change her mood now. Soon they were at home. Ishita was going to her room when Raman stopped her.

R- Ishita, I didn't force you to tell me everything but ek dost hone ke Nate keh rha hu, sirf akela rehne se sab pareshani door nhi hoti. Parivar ka sath aur pyar Zindagi ki har pareshani door Kar deta hai. Try it.

He called preeta who was sitting with ladies and told her to take Ishita too. Preeta took her forcefully as she was denying. Soon she got busy chatting and helping others happily while preeta was just sitting and happily talking to Ishita telling her about her family and her life. Raman smiled and was happy to see her mingling with family. He was looking at her when she also looked at him. She mouthed a thank you to him who left smiling. Dadiji was also sitting there and was happy seeing Ishita changing for good and that to be because of Raman, even if they don't get married in future but at least Ishita is getting a family. At night, Ishita was in bed with a sweet smile on her face when Mihika came after changing her clothes and saw her smiling. She sat beside her and asked,

M - Kya baat hai Akka? Aap khush lag rahi ho?

I - Kyonki main hu.

M - Uska karan?

I - This family. I'm really very happy for you. You are getting such an amazing family. They are so good. Itna Pyar aur apnapan hai na. Perfect family. Dadaji dadiji… they are so understanding and open minded. Did you see, when Romi wanted to take you alone they were supportive. Aur tu buddhu, mujhe bhi sath chalne ko keh rhi thi. Dadiji ko dekha Kaise tum dono ko sath mein bhej Diya. She understood that Romi wanted to spend some quality time with you. I'm telling you Mihika, you are very lucky so please never hurt them, always give respect to all, take care of all and maintain the dignity of the family….

M - Ok Akka, I got it. I promise to you. Now you rest.

She lied down and soon slept contended while Mihika was looking at her and thinking.

M (thought)- I don't know what I should do. I'm happy for Akka, after many years I'm seeing her happy and enjoying but I'm worried for her if she got hurt in all this. Pta nhi Akka dadiji ne vo sab mere aur Romi ke liye ya aapko Raman Bhai ke sath bhejne ke liye kiya. I know mujhe un logo se vaise bat nhi Karni chahiye thi par Kya karu, mujhe Akka ki fikr hai. Raman Bhai is a good person. I know he can't hurt her intentionally but agar koi gadbad ho gayi to…. Murugan please Akka ko hurt na ho is bar, aur Raman Bhai ki vajah se to bilkul bhi nhi varna sare rishte bigad jayenge.

Praying for good, she slept. On the other side, Raman was thinking who was that person whom they met in morning and slept. Next day, ladies were selecting different suits for themselves. IshMi were helping preeta. One by one all went to try, Mihika went with Preeta. Raman and Romi were also there. Raman came to Ishita and asked,

R - You helped them. Don't you want to take anything for yourself?

I - No, I have many dresses….

R - How many Punjabi dresses do you have ?

Ishita looked at him and nodded in a no making him smile. She also smiled.

R - That's why I'm saying, take something for yourself too.

I - Actually, I helped them but frankly speaking I don't have any idea about these dresses. I mean…. I can't select for myself.. confused.

R - May I help you?

I - Hmm…… Okay, you can try.

R- My choice is nice. Let me choose, then you can  decide whether you want to keep it or not.

I- Okay.

Raman took a few minutes and chose beautiful dresses for her which she also liked.

I - Really your choice is very good. Thank you so much.

R - You are always welcome.

Both smiled while Mihika was also looking at them. Raman saw Mihika and excused himself to talk to her but they couldn’t talk. after dinner Mihika went to his grandparents and apologized to them for her behaviour that day. Then she apologized to Raman also and told him that she doesn't have any problem with their friendship but Ishita is very sensitive about relationships so not to give any false hope to her. He wanted to ask about that man they met in the gurudwara but he remembered that Ishita denied to tell anything to Mihika. He promised her that he will not hurt her in any way.

Here I'm ending this part.

Precap - Ishra in sangeet.

Kadianvi thumbnail

updated next part. hope you like it....