Nature-Happiness thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8N_v4dHrvk/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

This does look really exciting! But, I hope he doesn't turn down the date. All this while, even if he was talking to Bawra Mann without knowing who actually it was, he had fallen in love.  Hope he still continues to....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

atikna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Nature-Happiness

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8N_v4dHrvk/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

This does look really exciting! But, I hope he doesn't turn down the date. All this while, even if he was talking to Bawra Mann without knowing who actually it was, he had fallen in love.  Hope he still continues to....

Thanks a lot for posting this

Indeed it's very exciting wow..just wow 

Ab Kya karega Amber?

Nature-Happiness thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: atikna

Thanks a lot for posting this

Indeed it's very exciting wow..just wow 

Ab Kya karega Amber?

Aaj Ka episode dekhna padega. I am very excited....

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

That’s odd cause doesn’t he realize that Guneet is Bawra Maan when he sees the kishore poster ?

Tennessean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

I think Ambar is going to slow down on messages towards Guneet and will also bring a change in his attitude towards her after realizing that she is Bawra Mann. Guneet is gonna be surprised at this sudden change in attitude.

Bana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Ambar is a tubelight. He knows Guneet is single & looking to mingle. The other night he was chatting with BM abt cinnamon coffee & Guneet came down asking for cinnamon. Chalo coincidence. BM has indicated that she is considering someone, and he knows Guneet is considering Anurag. He knows that both BM & Guneet share his taste in music. At the music house Guneet gave the same song as clue that he had just then messaged to BM.

He should hv at least got a suspicion by now. 

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

It will be fun to watch now definitely he wont join the dinner....I guess he will try not to text her 

columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

So it’s obvious he will back out...this is kind of going the “you’ve got mail” way...where he backs out after seeing who she is...and then slowly tries to get her to like the real life him....that will be kinda cute to watch 

kar08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: columbia

So it’s obvious he will back out...this is kind of going the “you’ve got mail” way...where he backs out after seeing who she is...and then slowly tries to get her to like the real life him....that will be kinda cute to watch 

In fact I had posted earlier also that this online chatting between 2 people who actually bicker a lot in real life, reminds me of the story of You've got Mail. Yes it seems to be going that way indeed....

columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: kar08

In fact I had posted earlier also that this online chatting between 2 people who actually bicker a lot in real life, reminds me of the story of You've got Mail. Yes it seems to be going that way indeed....

You did? Oops I missed that...l funnily I don’t like the movie too much..it’s cute but doesn’t have too much depth...like it bothered me how Tom hanks character never really justified the whole issue of big stores swallowing little shops...it’s like the essential bit that divided them suddenly disappeared and that bothered me...

would love to see how they treat it differently here...not that they have fundamental differences...but it would be nice to watch a scene where she opens up to him in real life, about feeling bad about being stood up...like

“Mujhe bahut burra laga jab voh aye nahi...shayad mai buri dikhti hun unke liye...shayad main khara nahi utri”

And his absolute discomfort...

“Aisa bhi toh ho sakta hai ki usse laga ho ki voh khare na utre...kahi ussme kaafi kamiya ho”

She smiles a small smile 

“ Aap kya indirectly mujhe compliment de rahe ho??” 

And he immediately backtracks

“Nahi nahi mera matlab hai, saand ke saamne toh kaanta bhi sundar lagey”

she laughs 

“Saand toh voh ho hi nahi sakte...unki chats mei kitni sensitivity hai”

and he smiles 

“Haan bhai sensitive toh hai...shayad julaab ho Gaya hoga...isiliye nahi aye”

🤞🏽😁😝