Originally posted by: SilentSilver
I want to meet Rashmi 😒. Why cant I be in Mumbai in the right time 😳
U r from?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: SilentSilver
I want to meet Rashmi 😒. Why cant I be in Mumbai in the right time 😳
U r from?
Apparently they are giving Rs.500 to the fans to vote for someone else. 😆 KItney behudgi karengey. I hope some of the fans take the money, and then not vote for him.
srk se use compare mat karo...Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
tumko milke Dil Ka haal kya Kare, ho Gaya kaisa yeh Kamal kya kahe ☺️ dhum tana dhum tana ...
She'll look hot ☺️ in saree 🔥❤️
Bas hero SS na ho 😆
bohot badaLga na jhatka🤣
Yesterday she was wearing the deboshami night suit ❤️
late hai par best hai. 🥳
Kolkata, but was in Pune till December. 
us jacket wale photo ka poster lagana new at page pe
kash tum hote waha hume pata chalta kya hua... 😒Originally posted by: SilentSilver
I want to meet Rashmi 😒. Why cant I be in Mumbai in the right time 😳