Kabir-Nia-Amber Scene

risha_krp thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Caught up on yesterday's episode now.

Kabir is so damn cute yaar!

Loved him in the sorry scene between Nia-Amber-himself.

Nia aptly pulled his cheeks! 😂 ❤️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Yes😆the way Kabir apologised on behalf of Nia and Amber to both was deadly cute❤️

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

I guess nia will fall for randeep 1rst then she would realize that her soulmate is kabir..I wish it happens like this ..who would understand Amber better than kabir? ..amber likes and trust kabir as well..yesterday episode  2 of them r cutie pie

Edited by kinu17 - 4 years ago
risha_krp thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kinu17

I guess nia will fall for randeep 1rst then she would realize that her soulmate is kabir..I wish it happens like this ..who would understand Amber better than kabir? ..amber likes and trust kabir as well..yesterday episode  2 of them r cutie pie

Yeah Amber has now become more comfortable with Kabir.

Manoyana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kinu17

I want a Kabir-Nia equation.....hope that happens..

columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

There is a little bit of cliched characterization 

Like the girl refuses to see her best friend (Kabir) in an attractive or “hot” light becos he is always like a friend to her, he doesn’t act moody or non responsive which come under “hot” category...

Whereas Randeep is attractive to her becos he is more assertive towards her..he is like I love you...and that’s hot!!

it’s sad that women are portrayed in such a cliche manner...I do hope they turn that around...like maybe her colleague friend tells Kabir that dude she is attracted to Randeep becos he makes his feelings known to her...but at the same time, it would be nice for them to show that girls are attracted to “doers” too..those who portray love in action - like being there for her and her dad. Or who knows they actually show some other girl attracted to Kabir for those very reasons and then realization hits...

it’s cliched but it’s kinda true with most girls my age too 

Bana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Very well said Columbia! Even I have often cribbed here about this - how they stick to the cliche of girls getting attracted to the seemingly “exciting” guy who may well be shallow, while friend-zoning the stable consistent guy who is shown as “boring”.

Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: columbia

There is a little bit of cliched characterization 

Like the girl refuses to see her best friend (Kabir) in an attractive or “hot” light becos he is always like a friend to her, he doesn’t act moody or non responsive which come under “hot” category...

Whereas Randeep is attractive to her becos he is more assertive towards her..he is like I love you...and that’s hot!!

I think the show is actually breaking this cliche because Randeep is also a really nice guy. He may be a litle more bindaas and hasn't quite found his professional calling, but they are all so young, so that's not necessarily a marker of who he is. What does tell me about his character is how sweet and sensitive he was about putting ice on it and then bringing Ambar home the day he hit his foot in the office, and how good a friend he became to Guneet without making their age/gender difference a big deal. Randeep has that unconventional approach to relationships that makes him open to all kinds. I especially loved how he was so direct with Nia about his feelings and also made it clear that he couldn't just be her friend (an interesting contrast to Kabir).

I love that on this show, it's not about pitting these guys against each other. They are both equally great but very different people. It's more about who Nia has feelings for as and when she wants to be in a relationship. After all, we don't choose who we fall for!