and we will loose this voot battle it seems😒
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
and we will loose this voot battle it seems😒
Originally posted by: Chotimotipsycho
Guys this Jio app thing only means one thing that Asim is actually getting the highest votes, coz there would be no reason to do this otheriwse.
they are now open about their biasedness. 😡
What happened hamare comments kam hai kya?
Baki sab cheezun mai kya zyada distract ho gaye ke ab yeh contest na lose karen yaar
Fckkkkk!!!!! I’m mad! Let’s just vote like mad for him on Voot now! I can’t believe this channel and their open cheating. Pigs!!!!
Originally posted by: Chotimotipsycho
Fckkkkk!!!!! I’m mad! Let’s just vote like mad for him on Voot now! I can’t believe this channel and their open cheating. Pigs!!!!
add me on twitter veera