Posted: 4 years ago

Lovely Update

Ishita now went to surgery and Raman

he was truly worried and after the doctor gave the

news he was now excited

swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Wow lovely ff... enjoyed all the updates... 

waiting for more.. continue soon 

Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Awesome update😳Continue soon

suwathi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Wowww amazing sis

Eagerly waiting next update soon 

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

SHOT 18

Raman was sitting waiting impatiently to get a glimpse of Ishita but they were taking too much time in taking her out of the OT.At last he couldn't wait and asked-how much time u people r going to take,I just wanna see her once.

Nurse-just a minute Mr bhalla,it's taking long to fix her bandage properly.agar kahin se khula raha toh infection ke chances badh jayenge.

Raman-no no,don't leave any possibility for that.we r waiting,take ur time .he said and sat down again.

After good fifteen minutes,they saw Ishita coming out of the OT laying on the stretcher .

He went to her and could finally see her.her whole face was bandaged along with few part of her hand .he lovingly caressed her face and was about to kiss her temple when the nurse said-please don't touch her without disinfecting ur hands.

Raman-oh sorry,aap Ishita ko shift kijiye,main abhi aata hoon.he said and went.

After five minutes,he came and saw Ishita was on her bed.

Raman-isse hosh kab tak aayega,aur yeh Kya kha sakti hai??

Nurse-she will be up in about an hour and only liquid can be given for atleast 72 hours.

Raman-after that??

Nurse-semi liquid food,bahut hard kuch nahi kha payengi yeh,atleast for next two months.

Raman-two months??

Nurse-yes,if everything went well.warna yeh time aur bhi badh sakta hai.

Raman-no no ,I don't want that .bas yeh thik ho jaaye .I don't want anything else.

Nurse-make sure,noone touch her without disinfecting their hands.

Raman-i will take care of that.

Nurse-call me for further assistance.she said and went.

Raman went to her and softly touch her cheek.

Raman-tumhe choone mein bhi darr lag raha hai.i don't want to hurt u in anyway.bas yeh waqt jaldi pass ho jaaye aur tum bilkul thik ho jao.i don't need anything else.he was saying when their fathers and Amma entered the room.they looked at her.amma's eyes turned teary seeing ishita's condition and she hugged appa almost crying.

Mr bhalla-ishita puttar ko hosh aaya??

Raman-not yet papa.doctor keh rahen the,ki usse bahut dard hoga.bas matarani usse yeh dard sehne ki shakti de.i can't see her in pain,papa.

Mr bhalla-everything will be fine ,puttar.humne kisi ka Kya bigada hai joh uparwala hamara bura karega.bura waqt jaa raha hai,achcha waqt aane wala hai.he said and both hugged each other while appa-amma got happy seeing everyone so worried for Ishita.

Appa-yeh log bahut achche hai,hamari ishu ko bahut achcha ghar mila hai.ab bas woh thik ho jaaye,sab sahi ho jayega.he said to which Amma nodded in affirmation.

All settled there waiting for Ishita to get up when adi and toshiji entered the room.

Adi ran to Raman and asked-mumma kaisi hai,papa??woh thik hai naa,unko kuch nahi hua naa??he asked worriedly.

Raman caressed his cheek and said-ofcourse babu,mumma is fine .aur jiska itna pyara baby ho woh mumma kyun thik nahi hongi .see she is sleeping.he said showing Ishita to adi.

Adi smiled seeing Ishita and said-can I touch her??

Raman-first wash ur hands, remember babu,u shouldn't touch mumma without washing ur hands,warna mumma ki tabiyat kharab ho jayegi.

Adi-i will not touch her without washing my hand,papa.mujhe meri mumma bilkul thik chahiye.he said and ran to washroom.

Toshiji-how is she,puttar.humse raha hi nahi gaya toh hum aa gaye.

Raman-thik hai,waiting for her to get conscious.aap bhi baith jaiye.he said and toshiji too sat down .

Adi came running and said-maine hand wash Kar liya,hum mumma ko touch Kar sakta hoon??

Raman nodded and adi went to her.he touched her softly and his eyes got moist.

Raman-what happened,beta??

Adi-mumma ko Meri wajah se kitna pain ho raha hai naa papa.main kitna ganda baby hoon.he said innocently.

Raman went to him and said wiping his tears-nothing like that bachcha,aap gande nahi ho.infact sabse achche ho.tum apni mumma se kitna pyaar karte ho.

Adi hugged Raman and said-mumma thik ho jayengi naa??

Raman nodded in yes and kissed his temple when they heard,mujhe bhi chahiye hug.

Ramandi look at Ishita and saw her opening her arms slowly saying again-hug me too.

Ramandi went close to her and Raman said-how r u feeling now??dard ho raha hai??

Ishita nodded in yes and said-a hug from u two will help.

Ramandi hugged her from both side while their parents went out leaving them alone.

Raman very softly kissed her temple and said-thank God u r ok,I was scared.very scared.

Ishita-maine wada Kiya tha,aapko akele nahi chodungi.wada kaise todti.

Raman-dont talk much,it must be hurting.

Ishita-aapke paas rehne se har dard kam ho jaata hai.

Adi-mumma,aap adi se gussa nahi ho naa??

Ishita look at adi and asked-kyun Babu??

Adi-meri wajah se aapko itna pain joh ho raha hai.

Ishita-nahi Babu,mumma aapse kabhi gussa nahi ho sakti.aap toh mumma ki jaan ho.she said and wrapped Adi in her arms .

Raman-adi,don't trouble ur mumma .let her rest.

Ishita-stay here only,mujhe aap logon ke saath achcha lag raha hai.

Raman-nahi ,u need rest .he said settling her head on the pillow.

Raman kissed her hair very softly and said-tum aaram karo,tumhe bahut jaldi achchi hona hai,mere liye,adi ke liye .I can't see u in pain.ab bardasht nahi ho raha,just be fine.he said and ishita smiled very slowly.

Ishita-aap kaise mil gaye mujhe ,raman.i don't know what good I have done that I got u.

Raman-kaha naa jyada baat mat karo.u need rest.he said kissing her palm.

Ishita-i am not talking.

Raman-just rest,I go and call the doctor.he will check u.adi,aap mumma ke paas rehna.he said and went out.he told their parents to be with her while he went to doctor.

After ten minutes,Raman came with doctor .he checked her and give her some injection.

Doc-she will sleep for sometime now.give her some liquid when she will be up. It should be fresh and home cooked.he said and went.

Raman send everyone home while he himself stay with Ishita.

After four hours,she got up and Raman called his mother to send the food for them.

Ishita-i want to use the restroom.

Raman picked her in his arms and took her .

Ishita-aap jao,I am coming .

Raman turn and said-i am here only,do ur job.

Ishita-go naa.

Raman-nahi,won't leave u alone.he said and she sat down.

After using restroom,he helped her wash her hand and took her out .he made her lay down on the bed .

Ishita-itni care karenge toh aur jyada pyaar ho jaayega aapse.

Raman-toh Karo naa,who is stopping u??he said smiling.

Ishita-u smiled after so long.

Raman-happy to see u fine.

Ishita-and I am happy to see u smiling.aise hi haste raha kariye .

Raman-u keep giving me reason to smile,main hasta rahunga.

Ishita-i will give u everything.

Raman-i just want u.

Ishita-u know u r the best and I love u alot.

Raman-i know .

Ishita-aur aap bahut handsome bhi hai.u look good in green.its my favourite colour.

Raman-really,I didn't know that.

Ishita-i never told.

Raman-and u know one thing.

Ishita-what??

Raman-u r talking too much.

Ishita-then make me silent.she said while he rolled his eyes in disbelief.

Raman-tumhara abhi operation hua hai ,I have to even wash my hand before touching u and u want me to kiss u.

Ishita-hmm,I exactly want that.

Raman-tum pagal ho,aisa kuch nahi hone wala.

Ishita-u r bad,I am sleeping.

Raman-ur food is about to come.

Ishita-dont wanna eat,I am angry.

Raman-good,that way u will talk less.

Ishita -sadhu .sleeping.

Raman-sleep,I have my own ways to manofy my baby wife .he said kissing her palm while she pulled her hand faking anger.

Raman caressed her hair and said-wait ,I am just coming.tum rest karo.

Ishita-what else I can do,my husband is just so unromantic.

Raman-and u r despo.

Ishita-what to do,my hubby is hot and irresistible.

Raman-uff,I am blushing.but phir bhi kuch nahi milega.jusy rest.he said and went out smiling while she too closed her eyes feeling pain because of continuous talking.

That's all for now,enjoy.

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Updated next shot.

Edited by cutieruhi - 4 years ago
IshraMiNeholic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Fabulous update.. 👏cute ishra moments

Loveable adishra moments

❤️