Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: SheThought

Sammy 😆

Dhyan kidhar hai re? 😆

Pali

Mera hero par😳😆

kin8 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Yeah, that will provide them with a good track to have Kunal pursue Kuhu after divorce! And that will also give MishBir to do something after marriage😆

Accha, they had that in the parent show too? Did Kaira actually live separately for a while?

I so wish it happens in our show... but right now I am not at all hopeful for MishBir marriage. That's the carrot that are dangling in front of us fans 😵

Oh, we can bet on it! Mishti is going to keep bugging Abir about moving back to RV house. Pakka!

Ya Kartik used to hate his dad and step mom so he told his parents to stay away from his wedding (first wedding lol) and because of his parents he decided to move out right after wedding even though naira didn’t want to. Kaira lived alone for few days and I think those were the happiest time in their life. But later due to some situations, Kartik had change of heart and Kaira decided to move back with his family. And ever since then Kaira got trapped in separation/divorce/re-marriage cycle😳😳

So I hope Mishti has learned something from her cousin Naira’s life and don’t move back to RV house. LOL

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kin8

But that black thing didn’t look real, it looked fake. Maybe production house didn’t have budget for real Scorpio so they got rubber looking thing 😂😂😂

It is a decor only..my hyperactive and overthinking brain is taking everything into another direction🤣🤣

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

There will be a segment today.😃

kin8 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Yeah, that will provide them with a good track to have Kunal pursue Kuhu after divorce! And that will also give MishBir to do something after marriage😆

Accha, they had that in the parent show too? Did Kaira actually live separately for a while?

I so wish it happens in our show... but right now I am not at all hopeful for MishBir marriage. That's the carrot that are dangling in front of us fans 😵

Oh, we can bet on it! Mishti is going to keep bugging Abir about moving back to RV house. Pakka!

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

haan yes i have read about it kaira too lived alone n something happened for them to get back home... 

and mishbir i think will live alone for sometime.. mish i doubt yaar bcoz as of now even though she wants to live in rjv what bm said made sense kuhu is liked by every but thats not the case with mishti in rjv n also varsha's worry which she overheard.. so Abir will want this bcoz of meenu n mish might agree for kuhu... thats better i feel for sometime until things are settled in rjv, kuhu changes and kuku story progresses mishbir living separately is good... 

I just remembered that in parent show even Varsha and saurya lived separately for a while away from Mahs house because of some misunderstanding. Naitik and Akshara also lived separately (they lived in same house but divided the kitchen in half lol).
So ladies don’t worry, knowing dkp’s obsession with recycling tracks we are definitely getting Mishbir house with lots of Mishbir moments. 

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

Originally posted by: naina_raina

Thank you Suta for opening the thread.

Waiting for episode to load..#WhoIsNext #AajKaunFlipKarega

Gd mrng naina 🤗

Aaj mein flip karungi 😆😆😆 from nannki shipper to eagerly waiting for kuku scenes..

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

Preeti 🤗 Yaar even i'm holding on to this only and they have fixed wedding date on February 15 i want them to run away on feb 14 n get married.. 😆

Araey meri light GM.🤗

Kahin khud 👻👻👻 Na bhaga dein.

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

you said everything cool 😆🤗

this last one is the one worrying most of us and also this rush... but cool i'm with you in this... excitement bahut hai yaar... and also i think makers want to get it done by next week that is feb 14 thats why they are rushing mishbir wedding function without leaving any gap.. 😆

I think we need to watch this MishBir marriage track like we saw the nannu track... One episode at a time😳

They are rushing yaar if you ask me😳

MishBir are one of the best written characters let me explain why

They dint believe in hurting anyone... Family tho duur ki Baath hai... Compare them to other show leads n you'll know what I'm saying😳

Today jas aunty needed that slight pampering from MishBir... She never wanted this marriage but coz of Bade Papa n nannu she agreed.. Now if the would be bride runs away leaving her son on the alter any mom wold freak out.... MishBir were just trying to cool that mom..I felt it was sweet of MishBir

But the worst part is people like jas, kuhu, Meenu don't need such quick forgiveness..

I liked the fact that Abhir does not trust Meenu one bit... It'll be Mishti who'll get Abhir n Meenu closer again

Today the stage for set for after marriage drama......

Kuhu is loved by all in Rajvansh house.... But Mishti will get more love which will freak kuhu..... Upar se divorce thing is hanging on top of her head

Drama is exciting of you ask me😃

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

haha yes yes it will fit perfectly... and premji dialogue enna koduma sir idhu same feeling hai yaar 🤣

are guys both tamilians ?

Waisaey nannu Ney letterein kya like tha? I want to know🤪

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Agrata23

There will be a segment today.😃

no one answers my question

Has Sha come back from Jammu🤔