Originally posted by: moniloveanupre
ye precape friday ko ki play hoga aur roz yahi aane wala hai 😆
I don't mind if they give entertaining episodes like today😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: moniloveanupre
ye precape friday ko ki play hoga aur roz yahi aane wala hai 😆
I don't mind if they give entertaining episodes like today😆
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Viraj should go and inform Anurag that he played a romantic surprise for Prerna and taking her out 🤭😂
He will plan a surprise for Sonalika and ditch her and end up with Prerna
Perfect , bring on the date 😂
phir dekhna anu ka dimaagkaise chalega😆Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Viraj should go and inform Anurag that he played a romantic surprise for Prerna and taking her out 🤭😂
Anu should make a YT video of types of friendship (with Pre)🤣
And types marriages and engagements🤣
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
And he will say I just tried to see whether it fits or not as a friend🤣
Because I am possessive in a loving way as a friend 🤣
Originally posted by: RollingStones
I loved Anurag’s Honesty today....
He again showed He is the same Anurag Basu with whom I fell in Love with ❤️
He loves being clear cut .... and accepted that he was missing Pre and hence tricked Sonalika to come to Mall with him .....
SO ADORABLE.....
No wonder Pre loves him ...
Cutiepie .... be cutey like your Mom and Adorable like your Father ....😆
If possible don't come 🤭😂
yes iss tarah entertaing epi toh dragging no one mind😆Originally posted by: abhiya_12
I don't mind if they give entertaining episodes like today😆
Originally posted by: RollingStones
I loved Anurag’s Honesty today....
He again showed He is the same Anurag Basu with whom I fell in Love with ❤️
He loves being clear cut .... and accepted that he was missing Pre and hence tricked Sonalika to come to Mall with him .....
SO ADORABLE.....
No wonder Pre loves him ...
Cutiepie .... be cutey like your Mom and Adorable like your Father ....😆
I wanted him to share his feelings about Komolika with Prerna and today was a step in the right direction. He was absolutely adorable today 🤗
She will enjoy seeing the efforts of her ladka which he is doing unknowingly to get her back 😂
https://www.instagram.com/p/B76I2ETB544/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Cutie pie mummy who hates haldi wala dudh ❤️
Cutie pie daddy who carries supply of haldi in his pocket 🤣