He has some paper in his hand
His ring is missing 💔
All the things in his background are thrown seems like he has thrown them all around
I can’t see anything else
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
He has some paper in his hand
His ring is missing 💔
All the things in his background are thrown seems like he has thrown them all around
I can’t see anything else
Originally posted by: LoveInAutumn26
Lol bhaad mein jayee RoPaTa. So done with them. Why are they dragging their track chewing gum ki tarah 🤪
Kyunki they want to make Sona and Pari jethani devrani
Ek shaadi karke kya kya din dekno k mila RoNakshi aur hum ko
Agar dosri baar hojaye toh hum sab asylum mei admit honge
🤣🤣🤣
Ek asylum se kaam nhi chalega behen ✋🏻😂
Photo lg rha h
So cute he is ❤️ and people claiming that he is leaving 🤪🤣
Originally posted by: ishra_bestluv
Suspense hai na. Rohit ka dress he has been in it for days. He does not bath I guess, that’s the suspense.
Waise this study table is in their room?
It's their room only Viju..
But yeah.. I noticed it now..ring nhi hai 🙄🙄😲
Originally posted by: ishra_bestluv
He has some paper in his hand
His ring is missing 💔
All the things in his background are thrown seems like he has thrown them all around
I can’t see anything else
Kahi Rohit ne ring nikal ke Sona k moh pe nahi maara 🙀
Originally posted by: ishra_bestluv
It’s his plan. I am sure.
Kya plan.. divorce thing?