Originally posted by: pomegranate
Nope. I'm on the go now. Will watch it once I go home
Okay 👍🏼
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: pomegranate
Nope. I'm on the go now. Will watch it once I go home
Okay 👍🏼
Originally posted by: Nikki_srk
Till now, I haven't understood how did Maya bring Rudra out of the river...
They didn't have explanation ! That's why they cut the scene. Samjha Karo behen.....yahan logic mangna paap hai....
Originally posted by: pranurosid
Is Rudra really MJ's son😆
The way MJ is concerned about him, I think he is 😆
Also, Sudhir talked of MJ's gunaahs today.. Did that strike Ananya's mind a little?
Originally posted by: stormborn
They didn't have explanation ! That's why they cut the scene. Samjha Karo behen.....yahan logic mangna paap hai....
Yeah they took the easiest way out!! Just cut the scene and move ahead...
Originally posted by: tournesol
The way MJ is concerned about him, I think he is 😆
Also, Sudhir talked of MJ's gunaahs today.. Did that strike Ananya's mind a little?
Mujhe Ananya se koi ummeed nai hain😆
Originally posted by: tournesol
The way MJ is concerned about him, I think he is 😆
Also, Sudhir talked of MJ's gunaahs today.. Did that strike Ananya's mind a little?
I hope it struck some chords in Ananya's brain (I hope she has one and that too in a working condition)...
Waise to koi ummeed hai nahi Ananya se!!
For a moment I thought, Maya is going to poke Rudra with that knife to wake him up and save him.
I don't think I can handle Rudra dying even later after watching today's epi. 💔
Haye..haye...
We got our own Rose and Jack in today's episode !!☺️🤣🤣 #MayRa became chotte parde ki jack and rose😆
Originally posted by: tournesol
The way MJ is concerned about him, I think he is 😆
Also, Sudhir talked of MJ's gunaahs today.. Did that strike Ananya's mind a little?
Nop. She didn't give a dash.
Ananya is a potential sociopath. Selfish and without conscience. 😑
Originally posted by: tournesol
For a moment I thought, Maya is going to poke Rudra with that knife to wake him up and save him.
I don't think I can handle Rudra dying even later after watching today's epi. 💔
Yeah even I don't want him to die..But this show dialogues mostly foreshadows the future story..These ppl always talk about death I feel either of them or both might die in the end