Originally posted by: JCMZZSW3VIDLFI3Y
🤣🤣🤣
Nine Months later:-
Ma, yeh Dekho, aap Kay pota and poti...( I WANT TWINS...☺️🤣)
MJ shoots everyone and them himself
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: JCMZZSW3VIDLFI3Y
🤣🤣🤣
Nine Months later:-
Ma, yeh Dekho, aap Kay pota and poti...( I WANT TWINS...☺️🤣)
MJ shoots everyone and them himself
Originally posted by: tournesol
Cake jala rahi hai 😆.. She wants her pati to twin her tastes ☺️
Oh ok... Ab bade logo mein hum kya bole😆
Originally posted by: tournesol
This sounds like something else to me *censored* 😆
Threesome🤣
Make sure you don't question a reporter on board the flight🤣
Originally posted by: tournesol
Maya (after getting back her breath): Rajeev, I plan to give my mom a pota/poti. Maa ko kuch nahi hona chahiye 😆
🤣🤣 omg
They better complete the kiss.. or I'll make another meme on it 😆
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Oh ok... Ab bade logo mein hum kya bole😆
Khud ko jalane ka idea bhii bura nahi hai 😆 Then her patidev would do her first aid 😉
Originally posted by: tournesol
They better complete the kiss.. or I'll make another meme on it 😆
Complete karenge toh humare Naseeb mein angle hi aayega😆
Originally posted by: tournesol
They better complete the kiss.. or I'll make another meme on it 😆
It's cute to see Jen keep batting her eyes to ensure safe space.. 🤣
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Threesome🤣
It's an open thread Shibu 😆