https://twitter.com/OrmaxMedia/status/1224245463286718465
https://twitter.com/OrmaxMedia/status/1224245463286718465
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
winner and runner up
either of these 2 - KIDNAAZ
3rd rashmi
4th aasim 😆
I still have hopes that Arti will get evicted like Shefali J. 😂😂
Whoever is at 5th position gets evicted next week 😆..
abhi toh guinness world record bana hai asim ke trend ka chahe jaise marzi ho par bana toh hai so how can he come on 4,honestly I cant understand ormax ranking🤪
Sidnaz is probably top 2 locked now
Originally posted by: oyebollywood
winner and runner up
either of these 2 - KIDNAAZ
3rd rashmi
4th aasim 😆
Haha haha 😂 😂 😂 😂
I'm so happy Rashmi climbed up the charts! I told ya'll, Rashmi has been coming across as extremely positive & likable in the past few weeks, so glad more people (including me) can now see through what a kind hearted forgiving & amazing person she's.
I really hope next week she dethrones Sana & gets 2nd position.
So glad to see Rash in top 3
Rashami FTW🥳