bohot hua... Ab aur nahu😆 ab hum sab ki keh ke lenge😆
#TheAwakening 😉🤣
PS : when we were there, I thought you were an A fan. 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
bohot hua... Ab aur nahu😆 ab hum sab ki keh ke lenge😆
#TheAwakening 😉🤣
PS : when we were there, I thought you were an A fan. 😆
Originally posted by: Vartika026
My jabra fan😉🤪
Rula diya tha bandi ne meko.... I don't see how anyone Can stoop that low yaar!
Hote h aese kuch samples!
who did that? 😆
Her id name was Tandra b🤣 belittling me did wonders to her self esteem i guess 🤣
yes she was right aaj dikh raha hai... Tabhi dikhta to tha ke how he is given the free pass but today I feel for other fandom how they must have felt.
exactly. they are waaay too rude.
Hote h aese kuch samples!
Till her i thought world is full of good people only.... She opened my eyes 🤣
Originally posted by: Vartika026
I'm a student too.... Preparing for NET and my doctorate... Iss saal professor bhi ban gai🤣
Main toh abhi bachelors hi Kar rahi. 😆
I'm a second year student in computer engineering.
Professor hood ke like lakh lakh vadaiyaan!
Originally posted by: Guneet80
Main toh abhi bachelors hi Kar rahi. 😆
I'm a second year student in computer engineering.
Professor hood ke like lakh lakh vadaiyaan!
Aww... Babe you must be 19-20....I'm ancient in front of you.... 25😒 soon to be 26😭
Thank you thank you ❤️❤️😘😘😘
Gotta go get ready guys..... B-bye... Morcha sambhalo tumlog😎😎
Originally posted by: Vartika026
Aww... Babe you must be 19-20....I'm ancient in front of you.... 25😒 soon to be 26😭
Thank you thank you ❤️❤️😘😘😘
Just turned 21.
BTW you are so young to be a professor. Damn! I'm inspired! 🤗
Originally posted by: Vartika026
Gotta go get ready guys..... B-bye... Morcha sambhalo tumlog😎😎
Bye Bye. Come back soon. 🤗 aapke bina sab adhura hai.😳