Ek cheek kiss hi sahi. Pre go for it . I won't mind if you miss the cheek and land it on somewhere near the cheek .😳😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Ek cheek kiss hi sahi. Pre go for it . I won't mind if you miss the cheek and land it on somewhere near the cheek .😳😆
ohh yes😂😂😂Navu was right. Anu is a very Insecure fraand.😆
😆
mai uss din bol rahi thi jab bts aaya tha
yesub kyun pahuch gaye😆
Viraj negative... ..yeh toh hina tha
Ab komo se haath milayga
They also share every thing with each other before anyone else.😆Originally posted by: abhiya_12
NavAnu are real soulmates just like PreLika remember Komo said you know me very well Prerna 😂
I liked jewellery shop ka manager. He is like us.
Originally posted by: pallawi1803
I so so so loved him here ...his desperation to be with prerna n frustration bcoz of his khandaan....
He also warned Nivi about teasing him about Sonalika 😬😬🤗🤗❤️❤️
nivi ko kya bola 😆
This is the reason he was so blinded by his insta love for Pre to see AnuPre connection. I think he is already with Komo .