Users

Frequent Posters

Sunn_shine thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: MR21

DONE

I finished reading all the 4 updates😎

yeyyyy.. I am also done reading and commenting on all your reviews.. thank you soo so much for sticking with this story Ramya. I know its slow and PreRish to don't exist even dur dur tak yet😆, but reviews like yours do motivate and give me a boost to write.. means a lot🤗

Sunn_shine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jyoti8

Heello hello Jyoti 🤗

Are you sure u r not a management or business student?

Bcoz I felt every point fitted in place both logically &professionally… Liked it

-So sweet of you.. I am not a management student. I enjoy reading a lot of case studies and do a bit of research for my stories, so whatever you see in the story is a mix of all that. Some of these are real life cases, and I have tried to amalgamate those in RB's story somehow with changed names and instances.  I am glad things look professional and logical because  I was worried ki kuch ajeeb hi na sound kre sab.

RB is preparing his company for the battle ahead nice … So Aditya & Menaka were huge b4 RB reached this heights… waiting for their past story…

- Yes Adhiraj Industries owned by their parents now run by their younger brother was a huge thing in those days and Aditya started WebFlix too with Menaka's help like he said in the flashback PC. RB-Aditya-Menaka  still have a lot to disclose, what lead to their current situation.. 

Perana miscarriage was so sad. I did not expect this in thisstory… was that really anurag…

-I had to do this, because Prerna still needs time to think about herself. So this incident frees her from anything and everything that would have stopped in journey of self exploration and development. So I am sorry as a writer I had to do it. Was he Anurag, dunnno yet .. What do you say? Should he be or not?

And who was in the car …????  I feel this was a planned accident… 

-it wasn't planned.  it was a mishap that happened with her when she decided that man. Many people in real get injured in such incidents, we hear it almost on a daily basis in news.. so no its not at planned.

when will prerish meet… !!!!!!!!!!

Give me 2-3 more chapter and they should have meet for the first time after Bajajs left Kolkata :)

Continue soon….

I will. Thank you for sharing your views and I must say you do notice small details and throw some great questions at me.. truly encouraging🤗

MishtiNew thumbnail

Meenakshi Di PM check Karo...

Sunn_shine thumbnail

Originally posted by: oa2019

great update.  so RB knows aditya is...interesting. feel sorry for but hopefully she'll be able to move on now.

Hello OA.. terribly sorryI misses replying your post.. thank you so much🤗

Aditya and Rishabh know each other pehle se.. lets see how Prerna takes her life after her loss.. if she again gets stuck or move ahead.. thank you again for reading ..

MishtiNew thumbnail

Update...😆🤣

Mujh Jaise Pyaasi aatma ko Matt bhatkaoing karaiyye please... 🥺🥺🥺

Sunn_shine thumbnail

Originally posted by: MishtiNew

Update...😆🤣

Mujh Jaise Pyaasi aatma ko Matt bhatkaoing karaiyye please... 🥺🥺🥺

Pyaasi aatma paani pi lo filhal.. I am a bit busy till tomorrow at least.. thoda to pehle hi kiya tha but last two days se nothing.. so I will try to update tomorrow night but no promises.. please samjhlo meri duvidha🤗

MishtiNew thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunn_shine

Pyaasi aatma paani pi lo filhal.. I am a bit busy till tomorrow at least.. thoda to pehle hi kiya tha but last two days se nothing.. so I will try to update tomorrow night but no promises.. please samjhlo meri duvidha🤗

I was joking...😎

I love to tease you...

Take your time...🤗😳

Sunn_shine thumbnail

Originally posted by: MishtiNew

I was joking...😎

I love to tease you...

Take your time...🤗😳

I know.. 🤗

456 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Aap rishbh ko itni takleef kyun deti h, itni saari tensions aur severe headache  adhiraj aur rishbh ka bada purana yaarana lagta h 😆

Aur prerna lost her child bechari 😳ab aage kya hoga sharmas ko pata chlega yaa aise hi baat khatam ho jayegi???

Terrific update with prerna's accident 👏

Jaldi se update dijiyega 🤗

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Maine update padh liya 😏