I am very very happyOriginally posted by: Vartika026
Yep... Congo you suggested it❤️😛
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I am very very happyOriginally posted by: Vartika026
Yep... Congo you suggested it❤️😛
I like varta... It means story in Gujarati😳
Rash also gujju girl 😂
Illegal weapon , did rash sang good in gujarati ?? I didnt understand that song
I like varta... It means story in Gujarati😳
Waah
😛😛🤣🤣kaisa laga?😝😝😝
Ek number 🤣🤣
Rash also gujju girl 😂
Illegal weapon , did rash sang good in gujarati ?? I didnt understand that song
I too don't understand but I love her singing.❤️
Originally posted by: Vartika026
Ek number 🤣🤣
Jeee baat😎
well it's quite evident by the pattern😆 we should know this by nowOriginally posted by: Guneet80
They planned all this I'm told. 🤬
Look at this place
If mahila morcha
🤣Kasmay n they say SS fans joined Rashu fans jab k only I am the one joined u all Wo b as m shipper of Sidraa n found u all lovely and u see many of Rahsu fans freely criticism on SS bt am all okay as respect u guys and opinion... N u guys accepted me wth my priority
Respect