I just hope we get some good scenes if not like before 😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I just hope we get some good scenes if not like before 😂
No I want him to fall in love with memory loss to prove to the world and Sonalika that he doesn't need his memories to know where his heart belongs ❤️
Originally posted by: ifmember
Woh toh daily basis mein happening, he doesn't care, neither does Pre, nor do we 😂

Look at how carefully Parth is touching Shubhaavi's hairdo, like he doesn't want to ruin it 🤣
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
I just hope we get some good scenes if not like before 😂
Prerna is excited ☺️
No I want him to fall in love with memory loss to prove to the world and Sonalika that he doesn't need his memories to know where his heart belongs ❤️
I so want it, imagine how beautiful it will be for him to fall for Pre again and tell Sonalika he can't love her even though she is good person and needs divorce.
I don't have any doubts on Pre but this AB 😒
Gunpoint confession
They always do it 🤣
Naveen Babu time, this time and when Anurag was attacked with knife too, pre was busy confessing
Yeh dono ka kuch nahi ho sakta 😂
No I want him to fall in love with memory loss to prove to the world and Sonalika that he doesn't need his memories to know where his heart belongs ❤️
He is already doing that RP. He crosses the boundaries that he himself set when it comes to Prerna ❤️